• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who feels like a threadkiller - Take 4!

2 weeks from today is my son's Disney Wedding:goodvibes

So much stuff going on right now I don't know which way to turn first :lmao:

But this too shall pass.

I've been busy trying to get some things done around the house to get ready for listing and showing it.

It is amazing how much junk you can collect in 25 years of living in a house:scared1:

Too bad we are moving to an even bigger house...... let the collecting begin again :thumbsup2:rotfl:

Robin,
I envy you the new house ::yes::, but not all the moving and showing that goes with it....:rolleyes:
If all goes well you will be all settled and enjoying your new place by the fall....:thumbsup2
I am soo excited for you about Alex's Disney wedding, can't wait to see the pictures, and hear all about it!

I have been soooooooooo busy the last few days...and this weekend we are going to the Montrose wine and choc. fest with friends, then going to dinner at the Inn in Montrose...Si I am looking forward to that...
Then Next Sat. I am trying to get together with a couple of former co-workers to go see POC, and dinner/lunch... If we can all get our timing right..pirate:

I hope everyone is having a good day!:wizard:

TTFNpaw:

Robin - you have a full plate! The wedding AND a move? I know both will go off without a hitch! Have a GREAT time at Disney!

Betsy - do I remember you going to that festival last year? My sister has turned me on to a chocolate wine. It's surprisingly delicious - I didn't think it would be! If you're interested, let me know and I'll send you the info.

Well today Tom and I are off to get Sunny registered with a doggie day care/resort and make Christmas reservations. Before you can make a reservation - you have to register the pups....just like school! Anyway, it looks like a great place and we're gonna bring her and take a tour!

Other than that - my life has been blissfully dull. Cooking and blogging like mad - but that's about it!

I hope everyone has a GREAT day and I'm thinking of you!

Robin - you have a full plate! The wedding AND a move? I know both will go off without a hitch! Have a GREAT time at Disney!

Betsy - do I remember you going to that festival last year? My sister has turned me on to a chocolate wine. It's surprisingly delicious - I didn't think it would be! If you're interested, let me know and I'll send you the info.

Well today Tom and I are off to get Sunny registered with a doggie day care/resort and make Christmas reservations. Before you can make a reservation - you have to register the pups....just like school! Anyway, it looks like a great place and we're gonna bring her and take a tour!

Other than that - my life has been blissfully dull. Cooking and blogging like mad - but that's about it!
I hope everyone has a GREAT day and I'm thinking of you!

Yes we did go last year and with the same friends..We had such a good time that we decided to go again together this year....It should be a fun day IF it doesn't rain...we have had sooo much rain lately.... that feel like I am starting to grow moss on me !...LOL
Thunderstorms are in the forcast for that day...So P&P :wizard:would be appreciated! :thumbsup2

Im off to find some lunch :teleport:

TTFNpaw:

Yes we did go last year and with the same friends..We had such a good time that we decided to go again together this year....It should be a fun day IF it doesn't rain...we have had sooo much rain lately.... that feel like I am starting to grow moss on me !...LOL
Thunderstorms are in the forcast for that day...So P&P :wizard:would be appreciated! :thumbsup2

Im off to find some lunch :teleport:

TTFNpaw:
We have had a ton of rain here in the Northeast haven't we? It's crazy!

We have had a ton of rain here in the Northeast haven't we? It's crazy!

Everyone is getting flooded but Florida it seems....but hurricane season is on it's way! Y'all come to Florida - bring a sleeping bag and I'll cook!

Robin~ can you believe thew wedding is only 10 days away!?!?!?!?!:goodvibes

Ann ~ I am loving your food blog! Now if I could just get off my tush and try those recipes! :woohoo:

Robin~ can you believe thew wedding is only 10 days away!?!?!?!?!:goodvibes

Ann ~ I am loving your food blog! Now if I could just get off my tush and try those recipes! :woohoo:

No it is so hard to believe that at this time next week I will be getting ready to head to the airport:scared1:

I sure have a whole ton of things that I need to get done before then.

I am in agreement with you about trying those recipes. When the wedding is all done and the house is on the market I'm going to start printing off those recipes and putting them to good use!

Awwww...ya'll make me smile! :flower3:

I hope you DO try the recipes. I can honestly say I've enjoyed every one! I'd love to pic a favorite, but I don't know if I can....

Robin - your boy is getting married *sigh* where did the time go? I'm really happy for you and I'm excited about your new house....I know you'll love it! :love:

PD - get off your tush! :rotfl2: I know you are always crazy busy...I promise these are really easy recipes and take very little time (as long as you're not taking a zillion pics of them as you go!). Once the pics are done it's moments to cook for most of them... If you do try one - let me know how you liked it, pretty please! :lovestruc

I'm off to get the house ready for Susan visiting! She sold her house and she & her husband are off traveling on their RV again for a year or so....

I have tried some and they are good..and easy too!:thumbsup2

Robin,
Its gonna be a great wedding, and I cant wait to see the photos!...
Time is flying by..before you know it... you will be sitting in your living room, with a cute little grandchild on your lap, where umpteen years earlier you were holding Alex....and be wondering where all the time has gone!:scratchin
:cool1:Its the Circle of life!...:rotfl:
I have to say though;)....getting old, is a heck of a lot better then the alternative.::yes::

Ann,
So great about Susan!...I loved the pictures I saw of their house. Its beautiful! I'm sure she didn't have trouble selling it!

Well our sun had gone away and its raining again....:guilty:....
TTFNpaw:

Busy day here today again...... last tap class before the recital and then a doctors appointment this afternoon. Later on this afternoon our real estate agent is coming so that we can remove the final conditions on our new house.

Then....... I have no more obligations until Tuesday night :faint: So time to get serious around here.

Tomorrow is Liz's birthday but she is not going to be around much other than when she first gets up.

I have pictures of the new house that I will post at some point when I can sit and rest for a few minutes.

So Susan is on the move again? I wonder where she will end up this time:confused3

Betsy our sun has gone away too. I really miss it when it goes away and I hope it comes back and sticks around for awhile. :sunny:

:bday:Happy Birthday to Liz!:rainbow:

Hope your weather is better then ours is, for it:umbrella:

TTFNpaw:

Hello all,
Rain and thunderstorms predicted for all this next week:sad2:
It looks like this last weekend was our one and only nice weekend....But it was a fun weekend for us...Sat. we went to our local wine and choc. fest...with friends, and Yesterday was a confirmation party for my two eldest Grandsons, ( Mike, and Doug)...and tonight we are going out with Mikes brother and sister in law for our monthly dinner.

So needless to say despite cooking some of Ann's recipes...I can NOT get the pounds off:confused:...I need more willpower :faint:

Well I have to get my house cleaned today...:laundy:.
:cheer2:<---Me dusting.

Have a good day my friends....pixiedust:

TTFNpaw:

and video distribution? ;)

Not sure about that Kim. I guess it depends on when she gets them finished. Usually sometime in the summer.

Betsy, if you keep dusting like that you should lose weight real quickly ;)

We've actually had quite a nice weekend weatherwise here. It was nice for a change. Today was a holiday here so that helped too.

Hi everyone:goodvibes

I know I haven't posted anything in a while, but I read all of your posts whenever I can!

Only 9 more days of school left! (Not that I'm counting) ;)

Well today I went to the doctor, thinking I had strep throat... nope. Try bronchitis! :sick: Not fun. I tried skating today but the cold air was too hard to breath in...:sad1: If there's one positive to this, its that it happened when it did. If it had started next week or the week after, no skating competition for me! I already missed that same competition last year but it was because of Disney, so it was worth it :)

Robin- Have fun at your recital + your son's Disney wedding! Both sound like lots of fun!

Hello :yay: How's everyone doing these days? Just stopping by... was doing a lil research.

I'm planning a cruise finally. First cruise ever :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter