• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who feels like a threadkiller - Take 4!

Robin~ The pictures are beautiful. Looks like Alex and Stephanie had a lovely day!

Good Luck at your recital!

Robin~ The pictures are beautiful. Looks like Alex and Stephanie had a lovely day!

Good Luck at your recital!

Thanks for the recital wishes.

Yes Alex and Stephanie both looked like they were having a great time at their wedding.:groom::bride:

Happy Recital Day!

Thanks PD.

We have lived to tell the tale for another year. I won't guarantee just how badly we danced until I see the video evidence:lmao: I know that some of it was not very pretty.;)

Did I tell you that this year's recital theme was Disney music?

Thanks PD.

We have lived to tell the tale for another year. I won't guarantee just how badly we danced until I see the video evidence:lmao: I know that some of it was not very pretty.;)

Did I tell you that this year's recital theme was Disney music?

I'm sure it will be great!....So cool about the theme being Disney music...It must have been a fun year of practice.

I have had a full but fun weekend so far, and a busy month ahead!
We had friends over Friday night. They brought dinner, so that was nice. Beef stew, Yum! and we played dice(kinda like Farkle, but a little different scoring). It was a fun night.

Yesterday we went to a party for my brothers 62nd Birthday. Lots of people there I hadn't seen in awhile. My other brother being one of them...So it was nice to catch up. Another fun time!:thumbsup2....

Today we have the grand girls as usual, but Mike and Lori and family are coming over too..So it will be a houseful.:faint: I am praying for no rain today:rolleyes1
AND...
Next weekend we are having a BIG graduation party for Brittany here...Not fancy....just a BBQ, but a lot of people!...
annnnnnndddddd....
The weekend after that is Fathers day(Sunday)...Soooo Im sure everyone will be here, for that.....:upsidedow
AaaNNNNnnnnDDDDdddd...... The weekend after that is Brittany's Birthday....
So as I have said its gonna be a busy month....:goodvibes :faint: :upsidedow

I'm off to get ready... :teleport:

TTFNpaw:

Wow Betsy that is a full schedule but sounds like it'll be lots of fun.

So Robin you're still dancing! That's great! That's cool that Disney music was used. :thumbsup2

I'm trying to get back into working out. I've lost my mojo :rotfl: I need to lose 20 more!!! Ugh It's so hard to get the last 20 off :confused3 I did 3 miles on the treadmill on speed of 3 and incline of 2... didn't break much of a sweat but at least I walked!!:rotfl:

So can anyone tell me about how long estimate wise it takes to apply for and receive a passport? :confused:

Yes Cally I am still dancing. I haven't given up on it yet because I am still having fun with it and the ladies that I dance with. I also now take a line dancing class once a week during the fall/winter/spring sessions. So I am just a dancing fool:thumbsup2

This year I danced to .. Be Our Guest (opening recital number), Trashin the Camp (tap), Step in Time (tap) and Party Up (hiphop). Party up is from some teenage Disney movie whose name I do not know, but it was a "Disney" song.

I can tell you how long it takes approximately to get a passport in Canada but somehow I don't think that information is going to be very useful to you:lmao: Here right now it is taking just over a week from taking in the application to receiving the completed passport. Not too bad really.

Betsy, it seems like you are running, running, running........ Sometimes that makes life a lot of fun. Enjoy your busy times.

Cally, good luck getting your exercise energy back.

I cant believe it but.......:sad2:
The forecast is RAIN :umbrella:for saturday!:sad1: EVERY time I plan a big party, it rains!:confused: Of course this week following up to this weekend is nice and sunny!?????
PLEASE :guilty:...I need P&P for sunshine in NE Pa. on the 11th.:wizard:

I am now going to go call the rental place and see how much it costs for those portable carports...:teleport:
Most likely the fire and smores are out.:guilty:

Id say it took about three weeks to get our Passport back after applying for it...BUT that was when they were having EVERYONE traveling have one... So I'm sure they had tons of people applying. Now you really don't have to have one...for most cruises.

Have a great day TKers!... :wizard:
TTFNpaw:

Party up is from some teenage Disney movie whose name I do not know, but it was a "Disney" song.

Hi Robin~ I'm pretty sure that it's from the movie Starstruck. It came out a couple years ago:) When I read that you were dancing to it, I was like that's so cool!

My daughter applied for her passport at the end of December and received it in January. I think it took 3 or 4 weeks.

Party up is from some teenage Disney movie whose name I do not know, but it was a "Disney" song.

Hi Robin~ I'm pretty sure that it's from the movie Starstruck. It came out a couple years ago:) When I read that you were dancing to it, I was like that's so cool!

It was a cool song to dance to. I'm sure that not many people actually knew that it was from a Disney source but that's okay.

Betsy, good luck with your party and I'm wishing you good weather and also for us. We are going to an airplane competition in Michigan.

Hello Tkers, :wave:

Robin,
I hope you had a good time at the competition.

Congrats to Brittany, she is now a graduate!
Unfortunately we had rain, but it didn't start until after the graduation, and we even got the meats cooked.Then it poured., so we ate and the guys got in a few games of horse shoes in between the showers...So all in all it was a good day...Sun would have been better...but ya work with what ya get.:thumbsup2

Today was a nice quiet day with just Amber, Elizabeth, and Emily. Emi watched "Tangled" for like the gazillonth time, along with "Little Mermaid". Amber watched a movie in the living room with Mike and I and Elizabeth kind of watched a little of each, and snoozed on the couch.. Very relaxing.

So thats my weekend...How was everyone else's :listen:

TTFNpaw:

Yes...Im thinking its my new favorite, but 101 Dalmatians will always be my all time favorite!

Just cleaning up here today after two days of company...:faint:

TTFNpaw:

I haven't seen Tangled yet. I need to add it to netflix!

So Dante's 14 today. We kind of had a birthday weekend but had the cake and ice cream today. :cake:

Where is time going?? :confused3

So has anyone cruised during December? What kind of weather can I expect? Will I at least be able to tan? :rotfl:

Happy Birthday to Dante!party:

If you get the chance you should see Tangled! Even my grandsons liked it...Its a very funny movie!
We all cruised in Jan. (the beginning of the month), and most days the weather was great!. It wasn't really warm enough for us to swim at CC. but a lot of people did. I sat on a lounge with a towel over my legs. I cant remember any of the TKers swimming, but I may be wrong......There was some rough seas on the last day/night of the cruise. That didn't go well with me as that was the only day I forgot to take my drammine:sad2:.
Robin, has cruised more then most...Maybe she has gone in Dec.:confused3

Mike would rather go in the spring, but summer/fall is ok too.
We have a thing where we cant vacation in the winter without having someone here to keep the wood stove going or our pipes will freeze.

Well Im off to find some breakfast... :teleport:

TTFNpaw:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter