Who go the room only for 1/2/05-4/16/05?

Trissy

Indiana is where I live, but Michigan is my home
I'm just curious as to how this became available (i.e. postcard, email, mousesavers)? Also, what was your rate? Dying for a room-only rate for Aug!! :hourglass

I got a room only code of 79.00 a night for mod...we're staying at CBR. It was 59.00 for value and I think 159.00 for some of the deluxes with my code.
Its good until the 4th of july so I booked July 3-17 and got all the nights for the 79.00 rate.
hth

How did you find this rate? Was this an AP rate? :wave2:

r5moores is referring to a pin code.
Pretty much all the codes(AP, FL resident, PIN, etc.) are "room-only".
What you really mean is general public codes.
I don't know how they initially get published, but everyone says that mousesavers always has them the day they are released or sometimes the day before.

In Oct. of '04 the BDP, (or was it BPD?) code came out. It's arrival date was known here on the DIS boards and on MouseSavers. I called on the morning it was activated and switched my Pop Cent. ressie for 1/1 - 1/9 2005 for $79 plu tax to AllStar Mo at $55 +. Moderates were also offered but only waterview rooms were left and they were more than I wanted to pay. I ended up getting 3 days at Swan, 2 at AllStar and 3 at Dolphin, the S/D rooms coming on the Teacher's Discount so in the end we only got 2 nights at $55. The short answer is to check MouseSavers and this forum daily and you'll probably know in advance of new codes, or, worst case, within a day.

Bill From PA

Thank you all for letting me know. I really don't want to buy an AP just to get a great rate so I'm hoping for a GP code.

We used one of the general public codes (came out 10/21/04) for our last trip 2/12-2/19/05. We stayed at POR for $89 a nite. I called the very last day the code was offered (11/30/04) and was still able to book our entire stay which really surprised me because it ran into President's Day weekend. ~:)~

Thanks for letting me know. Do you remember where you found this code?

I registered with mousesavers.com and signed up for their email alert, so anytime there is new info on her website, they notify me by e-mail, that's when I heard about the code. ~:)~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter