• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who has done DC birthday package?

snowbunny

DIS Veteran
We'll be at DC on my DD's birthday and only a couple of days from my DS's birthday...is it worth $75 for the dolphin to bring over the Happy Birthday buoy (my DS would love it), photo and cake?
There are so many desserts at the lunch buffet anyway - an entire cake for the three of us is overkill. What happens to the cake after lunch? Can they keep it for you to take with you at the end of the day?
I would like the birthday experience to be for both of them combined, i.e., both their names on the cake, but will DC let me do that (probably not...) I'm certainly not going to want two cakes for three people.

We did the birthday package for my DD11 in November and she loved it. The look on her face when the dolphin swam over with the buoy was priceless. We had just eaten when they came out with the birthday cake so we didn't have any then but they just put it in a box for us to collect from reception on our way out. the cake just says happy birthday - no names on it. I would post pics but I don't know how to but if you want you can pm me your email and I will email you a couple of pics of the buoy and the cake so you can see what they are like. :)

Thank you Sarah...my biggest concern was what to do with the cake. I'll send you a pm :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter