Who has not received their copy of the Vacation Magic?

Villain Dude

Smile, it's best curve we have
I'm just curious to see who has not received their copy of VM and what ya gonna do about it? We got ours yesterday 7/3/01 so that stopped me from waiting 3 days for an email reply or a 20-40 min. phone call on hold w/ MS.

Villian Dude, we still don't have our Vacation Magic here in Kansas. We always seem to be one of the last areas to receive our copy, so I am not too worried. Seems like we are the last to receive the Mickey Monitor (newletter for AP holders) as well. Guess I'll keep hoping to find it in the mail any day! :D

We JUST recieved ours here in Michigan on July 3rd. I think there is a lot of variation...as long as I get it eventually, I won't be calling MS to request it. ;)

Received ours here in Ontario on July 4th.

Still haven't received ours here in Indiana, even though all the surrounding states (IL, OH, MI, not sure about KY) have. I'm beginning to think it has something to do with when you became a member. We just closed last month, so I figure we're at the end of the mailing list!;)

.....we didn't receive ours....:( hopefully today it will arrive!

Karen

We seem to have a problem receiving ours. I have called and they tell me that there should be no receive we don't receive it, yet the next mailing we are missing again. They are always willing to send us a copy which we do receive but it's kind of annoying to always have to call. We'll see what happens next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter