Who has ownership of the forum?

"corey" at the email address listed to contact is not responding to my inquiries. Who else can I go to when I need help?? This is very frustrating.

Is there any reason why any email I send to ANY of the email addresses listed on all the info supplied in this thread here, as well as my PM's to moderators go unanswered and IGNORED. I am really starting to lose my patience.

Sometimes an issue can seem more urgent to a poster than to us. Sometimes we need to do a little research. Sometimes we decide an issue needs no action.

And sometimes we're just busy with higher-priority issues.

Once you've reported an issue using the little red triangle found on the problematic post, you don’t need to continue to send additional messages.

Will there ever be a follow up though? If it is decided that nothing needs to happen with an issue that was brought to everyone's attention...will I be notified, because right now...I just feel ignored. It's been 2 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter