Who has talked to an Educator?

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
Has anyone talked to an Educator at Sea World? Was it worthwhile? Did you learn a lot? I think it would be neat to talk to one, but I never have a question to ask!

Haven't spoken to an eductor, but when I did the dolphin swim at DC I found out some surprising (or at least I thought it was) info. I asked the trainer what type of education you needed to work with dolphins, and she said a couple have biology degrees, but most have psychology degrees. Turns out that it is what is most needed when working with dolpins. They must also pass a rigirous swimming test.

I also remember speaking to a DC employee for a while in the stingray lagoon.

He was saying that they had to learn all the species names of everything in the park, and the plants too.

The CM (Is that the right word?) said he prevously worked at Sea World, and had to pass some rigorous testing to become a DC employee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter