Who has the best MILK SHAKES???

mjamm

Married to Scrooge...
My husband is CRAZY in love with milk shakes, and since most of this trip is for me and the kids...(including taking grandma with...:rotfl:....) I wanted to make sure to keep him happy by keeping is tummy full of ice cream! I have The Plaza, 50's PT, WCC, and Beaches and Cream on the list of must do's, any other suggestions???

Everyone says the alcoholic shakes for adults at Sci-Fi are amazing! They, of course, also have non-alcoholic shakes. ;)

MacDonalds over 6 billion plus sold, Used to be one downtown, Now the only one left is over near the ALL-Stars. :laundy:

another vote for Ghirardelli in DTD as the best for a choco shake.

all the other choices are good as well.

I seem to remember a peanut butter and jelly milkshake at either 50's PrimeTime or Sci Fi that was out of this world !! Is this still available ?

With over 10 plus trips to Disney, last February during a business trip in Orlando, my boss at the time introduced me to Ghirardelli in DTD. All those years I walked by and thought it was just candy... The milk shakes are absolutely incredible. :worship:

The only milkshakes I have had at DW are thin and smooth...are there any places that have THICK and CREAMY shakes?

The only milkshakes I have had at DW are thin and smooth...are there any places that have THICK and CREAMY shakes?

Yes There is, MacDonalds over near All-Stars resorts, used to be one downtown, until it was turned into some lemon chicken place, micky Ds shakes are hard to beat, over 6 billion sold can't be wrong, The Egg Nog shakes this time of year are Great! :cheer2:

Whispering Canyon Cafe has all-you-can-drink, free-refill milkshakes!

Endless milkshakes.....we've gone there and I just had the milkshake...no meal....so thick you can't get it up the straw.....can change flavors anytime you want and get a roadie to go!

I vote for Steak n Shake! (my favorite milkshakes)

But in Disney, I agree with the Ghiardelli suggestion.

I seem to remember a peanut butter and jelly milkshake at either 50's PrimeTime or Sci Fi that was out of this world !! Is this still available ?

I believe this one is at 50's PT.

We liked the one at Sci Fi best, although I got a chocolate shake and it was made with chocolate ice cream. I prefer vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup, just my preference ;)

I was also disappointed with the shakes at WCC. Very similar to a McDonald's style milkshake (maybe the crazy McD's fan on this thread would like them :laughing:) but it was clear it was pre-made and poured from a machine. I got a chocolate one which was vanilla poured into a glass with chocolate syrup, and mine wasn't mixed. It wasn't bad, but wasn't what I had in mind. I should have known that bottomless shakes would be something like this though.

My husband is a chocolate milkshake connoisseur and he said the absolute best he's ever had was at the real Ghiradelli in San Francisco. We have tried multiple times to get the Disney Ghiradelli version but every time the line has been out the door and down the road in DTD. I can only imagine the Disney version is just as good since it's a franchise. If I wanted THE BEST milkshake in Disney I would go to Ghiradelli...during off hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter