Who has the best steak at Disney?

MRS AR

DIS Veteran
Who has the best steak at Disney? We've eaten at YC but I was hoping for another option.

My family really enjoyed the steaks at Concourse Steakhouse at the Contemporary. Very tastey & cooked to order.

We are HUGE fans of Le Cellier in Canada at Epcot!! DH is a big steak eater, and he swears this is the best steak he's ever eaten.

Shula's in the Dolphin has the best beef by far on property. It is pricey but imho well worth it.

Shula's that said we also have enjoyed a great steck at Le Cellier several time's.::yes:: :wave2: :goodvibes

Originally posted by MRS AR
Who has the best steak at Disney? We've eaten at YC but I was hoping for another option.

Jiko. We had the tenderloin on this past trip and it was out of this world. We rank it better then Le Cellier and the Yachtman's.

Shula's hands down! But I do agree that the tenderloin dish at Jikos is fantastic! And I love the atmosphere at both restaurants.

Shula's has hands down the best selection of top quality steak on property but Flying Fish offers the single best steak.
pirate:

Yachtsman Steakhouse at YC is our choice for steak, atmosphere, and service. The steaks are fork tender and cooked to order. :Pinkbounc

I've not eaten a single steak at Disney - but based on everything I've read here and in the guidebooks, I would go to Shula's if I was in the mood for a good one!!

I love the steaks at both LeCellier and Yachtsman Steakhouse.

we liked both leCellier and Brown Deby, both cooked as ordered,juicy, tasty and tender with a nice "crusty" exterior, LeC maybe a tad better but the sides at BD better..
my Mother loves Shula's also but I can't bring my self to pay those prices...now if it was seafood maybe, steak not really my favorite.

I'll be all alone with this one, but I had probably one of the best pieces of steak I've ever had at Artist Point last August. It was incredible. Also heard Schula's is terrific.

goofy4tink, me too...Only I had the Buffalo Steak, it was so good that AP is being included in our next trip already!
pirate:

DH and I enjoyed Shula's very much- very tasty beef and great sides. Pricey, but yummy.

BUT, he went back to the World on a business trip in Dec and ate at Yachtman's steakhouse and thought the beef was on par with Shula's, & that the service & atmosphere were better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter