Who has used the Fairytale Suite?

bethyylovee

Disneyland Bride
So DF and I have the Disneyland Hotel's Fairytale Suite booked for our wedding night. We're SO excited! I do have some questions though for anyone who may have already used the room.

1) Is the view of the fireworks really that great? And can you hear anything from the room?
2) What services come with booking the room? I remember them saying something about a free breakfast the next morning, but what else?
3) What other things should we know about the room? Any thing important we should know to look out for?

I have no experience with the suite but just wanted to send a big CONGRATS and ENJOY! I hope it's a dream come true :love:

You should be able to turn on the tv to the Disney show channel to hear the music for any show playing, fireworks, WOC, etc. congrats on your upcoming wedding!

I have no info but just wanted to say congrats & be sure to share photos! How exciting!

Hi!! You will have a FABULOUS honeymoon!!! The Fairy Tale Suite is so amazing. In addition to the thread linked above by Geemo (which was about my son's honeymoon), I got to spend a couple of nights there when my friends and I did a bunch of cool stuff a year ago September. I'll see if I can find that thread, because it includes a lot of links to our pictures, descriptions of what comes with the room, a video of how Tinkerbell flies around in the entryway and so on. The carpet is real silk, everything is push button, and yes! The fireworks view is amazing!! It also comes with concierge privileges, and since the lounge is directly next door to you, it's very convenient! Run over and get some champagne, put on the velvet robes they provide, and enjoy! It's the best view in all of DLH.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3033074&highlight=fairy+tale+suite

That's it....that is where I want to spend my 25th anniversary. How far in advance do you have to book it? Is there a romantic room like that at the GCH?

That's it....that is where I want to spend my 25th anniversary. How far in advance do you have to book it? Is there a romantic room like that at the GCH?

I'm not sure how far in advance you need to book, but we just went ahead and reserved it for the night of our wedding so that we had nothing to worry about. We'll cancel our reservation and re-book it for the same night once we have our room discount from our wedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter