Who Here is From Texas?

We are in the Fort Hood area, Kempner, Lampasas County to be exact. My DH, DS and DSIL are all in the Amry and in Iraq. We are starting to plan trip for when they all get back in June 09.
Anyone else in the Military?

My son in law is, that's how I ended up in Texas!! Hi Neighbor!!

Hi y'all...We are from Port Nehes...do any of y'all get picked on when you go to DW becuase of your accent...last time we went I got picked on by a CM at the entrance to MK...I have a major southern draw...but I love it..I love that I can't say sprite or right properly:rotfl:

Oh yes! Any time I go beyond the Texas borders, I get at least one person asking me if I am from Texas! Or I will get asked, "You're not from around here, are you?" :rotfl2:

oh yes I love it when people ask "you are not from around here are you"?...I tell them proudly "No I am from Texas"!!

We were on the monorail last summer and the man across from us said "Are you from Texas?" I thought he could tell by LOOKING at us! :rotfl2:
DS was wearing a TX Ranger baseball cap, which is why the man asked. It's possible he heard us talking and we sounded like Texans, too. :confused3
DH has lived in Dallas his entire life.

Oh yes! Any time I go beyond the Texas borders, I get at least one person asking me if I am from Texas! Or I will get asked, "You're not from around here, are you?" :rotfl2:

We went to MK on Christmas day:santa: ...I made shirts for whole family..they were too cute ...on the back of the shirts it said...Merry Christmas Y'ALL ....we had at least a dozen people comment and the first thing out of their mouth was " Are you guys from Texas?" :scared: My DS9 said very proudly we are and we love it!:rotfl:

We're in the DFW area:goodvibes

I grew up here, but my DH grew up in Odessa.

I cannot wait until December! Anyone else going this December?

Wow lot's of Texans. We live in Grand Prairie. I was raised in Irving and my parents still live in the house we grew up in.

My DW and I are from San Angelo and we are gettin ready to go at the end of this month. We are super stoked!:banana:

Ok, previously I posted West Texas, but it is actually San Angelo. There's two of us!

We went to MK on Christmas day:santa: ...I made shirts for whole family..they were too cute ...on the back of the shirts it said...Merry Christmas Y'ALL ....we had at least a dozen people comment and the first thing out of their mouth was " Are you guys from Texas?" :scared: My DS9 said very proudly we are and we love it!:rotfl:

Lived in Maryland for awhile and I worked with this one nurse and every so often she would walk up to me and ask me to say one word, "fixin'".

Lived in Maryland for awhile and I worked with this one nurse and every so often she would walk up to me and ask me to say one word, "fixin'".

I have a couple of friends from Australia that I speak to using a program on my computer that do the same thing to me. They have me say the word "pinch".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter