Who is counting down to Aulani?

Hello to all the Minnesotans out there!!!! While I am not a Minnesotan, native Floridian here, DW was born in Duluth. We have her parents with us since the week of Thanksgiving. They are from Andover MN.

Dw and I just booked for Aulani about 3 weeks ago for the first time. We signed up for DVC while on board the Dream back in October. We are going to Aulani near the end of October 2015. Can't wait.

We just booked our reservations for the NYE party on the beach....we officially leave in 19 days.....wooohoooooo!!!!! So excited. Though it's been unseasonably warm here...I hope it gets frigid cold and snowy so we enjoy it even more :D

We just booked our reservations for the NYE party on the beach....we officially leave in 19 days.....wooohoooooo!!!!! So excited. Though it's been unseasonably warm here...I hope it gets frigid cold and snowy so we enjoy it even more :D

Yay! I am jealous!

We are under the 6 month mark now. I booked Ama Ama and the charcter breakfast yesterday. I wanted to book Surf's Up for my kids while we are at Ama Ama and she was unable to book it. The website was being glitchy when I was booking dining, so I will call back in a few weeks for Chip and Dale.

1 WEEK!!!!! Well, not until Aulani, but until Hawaii! We will be there 2 weeks, staying our last night at Aulani! YAY!!!

56 days until Hawaii, so that would make it 59 until Aulani!! Spending the first few nights up on the North Shore and then heading to Aulani. It's been two years since we were "home", can't wait!!!!

jillmc40 -- when are you guys getting there? We arrive on the 30 and leave on the red eye at 10pm on the 5th.

So we leave in 13 days, woohoo!

166 days to go. Booked airfare today, ouch! I was trying to hold out to see if fares drop but after watching them go up and down for a week I decided jump on them. 3000.00 spent.:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter