Who is counting down to Aulani?

FYI in case anyone is interested, as of today, Jan 5th, xmas decorations are still up and Christmas music is playing.

I am still watching flight prices through Kayak, hoping they will drop. So far the past few months they have stayed the same or gone up. If I book right now, it is $798 per person round trip from California to Hawaii. Is that what I can expect? Is there a time where flights to Hawaii will drop?

I am still watching flight prices through Kayak, hoping they will drop. So far the past few months they have stayed the same or gone up. If I book right now, it is $798 per person round trip from California to Hawaii. Is that what I can expect? Is there a time where flights to Hawaii will drop?

When are you going to Hawaii? That price is high for travel from the west coast for certain times of the year but during busier times you may not do better.

We aren't DVC but just booked our 5th visit for April this year. We love Aulani!

We flew San Diego to Honolulu last June for $300 per person. Not sure which airport you are looking at, but LAX was more expensive, and Alaska Airlines seems to be the most affordable.

We're not DVC but we've booked our trip for early June (multiple prior trips to Hawaii, first time to Aulani).

Currently set for 8 nights, but we are probably going to adjust it to spend the first couple of nights around Waikiki Beach to make it easier to see some things around Honolulu.

Have a wonderful trip jordansmomma. We won't be too far behind yours. :beach:

We are arriving mid June for 10 nights. Just booked our room and bought those pricey airline tickets. Florida to Hawaii. Will be an adventure for sure!

Seems like such a long wait when you book at the 7 month window but here it is around the corner! Two Days!!!!!:cool1::cool1::love::wizard:

We just booked a 7 night Norwegian Cruise Line Pride of American cruise around Hawaii and plan on staying at Aulani 2 nights pre cruise. Our cruise is 515 days from now (just after Thanksgiving, 2015, so we can't book Aulani yet since it is so far out, but will book it at exactly the 7 month window at 8am. Hope to get an ocean view studio. We like to plan ahead!

We were just able to get our plane tickets for 2 of us using frequent flier miles on United for both outbound (11/25/15) and return (12/5/15) flying out of Orlando via Houston and arriving at 2pm into HNL and returning from HNL via Chicago to Orlando. The return flight is not very direct, but I was happy to get those economy saver tickets on the dates we needed and only use a total of 90,000 miles for both of us roundtrip. Just have to hope the weather isn't too bad in Chicago on Dec. 6, but you can't plan for everything. I got a United Explorer credit card a few months ago when they offered 50,000 miles if you spent a certain amount of money in 3 months and I had a few miles already in my ff account. I think it might be worth it to pay to upgrade to the Economy comfort seats now. I know United planes supposedly aren't as nice as others, either, with no tv or movies, but we'll just download some on our tablets and bring some snacks onboard. Woo-hoo. Now still waiting on the 7 month dvc booking window. :cheer2:

My 9 yr old DGD and I arrive 2/25 and will be there until 3/3 to celebrate both our birthdays!!! So excited. We have an ocean view studio.We travel every year together to WDW but this is our first trip to Hawaii together. Have only been to Maui before myself. Hoping to see some whales!!!

We just booked a beginning of summer trip for the family. We'll be staying May 30th - June 10th. Pricey airfare is an understatement, but we are so looking forward to our first trip to Hawaii!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter