Who is doing Santa's Fireside Feast at SW this season?

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Life is short. Live it well.
I would love to hear your feedback on what you thought of the meal and the experience. We are booked for Christmas Eve (the final night this particular dining experience is offered in 2012) and are interested in hearing any details you would be willing to share. Photos would be awesome too! :thumbsup2

I haven't been before, but am another Canadian booked for Christmas eve. I too would be interested in what people thought of it.

I haven't been before, but am another Canadian booked for Christmas eve. I too would be interested in what people thought of it.

I am beginning to think your family and mine might be the only Disers taking in this dining experience this season!!! :rotfl:

I did find this recent review.....thought I would share in case we don't get any other responses!!! :

http://land.allears.net/blogs/kristin-ford/2012/11/santas_fireside_feast_begins_w.html

Does your reservation include the reserved seating at the Sesame Street show or Oh Wondrous Night?

Well, with just our two families there, you should be easy to spot, LOL. I think everyone gets the sesame street show. When I booked it was O Wonderous Night...

Well, with just our two families there, you should be easy to spot, LOL. I think everyone gets the sesame street show. When I booked it was O Wonderous Night...

LOL, I have visions of your family and mine being seated next to each other at the same table in a vastly empty room ...... :rotfl: .

Our reserved seating at O Wondrous Night is still a-go :thumbsup2 . I emailed SW to inquire, and they responded quite promptly that the change to reserved seating at Sesame Street doesn't affect reservations made before the change :cheer2: . I printed out the email and added it to our vacation binder, and will take it with me on the 24th just in case. If you want me to forward you a copy of their response, send me a PM with your email address and I would be happy to send it along.

In the meantime, we may have to exchange family photos so I can pick you out of the crowd!

We went last year and plan to go this year. It was fun!

sweetiee, would you happen to know how the reserved seating at the show (either O Wondrous Night or Sesame St.) works? Do they give you something (some sort of pass?) that you give to staff at the venue, confirming the special seating arrangements?

I can't remember if we had reserved settings last year. If they did, I think it is a lanyard. I so wish we had tho OWN pass instead. My kids aren't too kern on the SS. We just enjoy the dinner, the entertainment and visit with Santa though. Headed there next weekend and just made our reservation.

I can't remember if we had reserved settings last year. If they did, I think it is a lanyard. I so wish we had tho OWN pass instead. My kids aren't too kern on the SS. We just enjoy the dinner, the entertainment and visit with Santa though. Headed there next weekend and just made our reservation.

Thanks for the info! Have a great time!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter