• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is going in May 2023???

Same here! Kids are done with school on the 19th for us in AZ. Getting on the road on the 21st! we're hoping to miss some of the vacation crowds as well. Only thing that sucks is it's going to be Grad Nite on the 24th and 25th in California Adventure I think...
I saw that about the Grad Nites. I hope that doesn’t mean the parks will be too crazy those two days but I think it will be fine.

Feels like it’s all so far away still but I know the time will be here before we know it. At least I’ve been able to book most of our park reservations so far with each passing day this week. I’ve already got reminders set for March on the days I can start booking all the other stuff (dinners, Savi’s, Bibbidi Bobbidi, etc.).

We'll be there 5/13- 5/18 but only spending one day at each park, then off visiting other places in La. I can't get over the cost of 4 adult 2 day base ticket, eek!

We will! We weren't planning on going until October, but realized we wouldn't see the new fireworks or parade for the 100th. We're doing late April-early May and just bought our plane tickets. Super excited!

I am taking my wife and son (under 2 years old) along with my wife’s parents 5/14-5/18. Utilizing the SoCal tickets and staying at the DLH.

We will! We weren't planning on going until October, but realized we wouldn't see the new fireworks or parade for the 100th. We're doing late April-early May and just bought our plane tickets. Super excited!

I don’t believe an end date has been announced. We are planning to go back in Oct, so hopefully DD gets to see them.

I don’t believe an end date has been announced. We are planning to go back in Oct, so hopefully DD gets to see them.
I think the 100th celebration will be going on into 2024, but they will sometimes stop running the parade during the Halloween season (that happened in 2022 if I'm remembering correctly) and then the fireworks will switch to Halloween Screams.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll keep running the parade this year, but the fireworks will very likely switch for Halloween and then switch to the Christmas fireworks.

I think the 100th celebration will be going on into 2024, but they will sometimes stop running the parade during the Halloween season (that happened in 2022 if I'm remembering correctly) and then the fireworks will switch to Halloween Screams.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll keep running the parade this year, but the fireworks will very likely switch for Halloween and then switch to the Christmas fireworks.

Thanks. Bummer. I was hoping it would be similar to MK’s 50th with concurrent celebrations. Hope we get lucky.

We'll be there 5/13- 5/18 but only spending one day at each park, then off visiting other places in La. I can't get over the cost of 4 adult 2 day base ticket, eek!
Depending on which days, I found for my kids buying 2 single day tickets was less.

Here I go again, trying to make a trip happen for myself and my niece and her 2 daughters...the last thought was end of Feb, beginning of March but that was just blown out of the water by her mother....aarrgghhh:furious:. So now it is May 9-12th...weather will be good and hopefully not too crazy of a time to go. Littlest has never been, she is 8, oldest is 18 and it has been such a long time for her so they are both super excited...again.:love1:
Nice timing. Just before Mothers Day and well ahead of Memorial Day May 29. We are going week before Memorial Day (graduation trip) fingers crossed that the crowds will be favorable.

Last edited:
We will be there May 25-29th, not buy choice on the holiday weekend, but for a conference that was cancelled 2 years ago at the GCH. Still very excited, since it's been a long time since I've been to Disneyland and the kids have never been.

We have a full day for parks on the 25th, but then have to figure out what to do while I'm at morning meetings the other days-I'm the one with the smart phone and who makes all the LL/G+ stuff, so I guess I can run to the parks before my meeting and "check in" and then hopefully schedule stuff for the afternoon once the rest of the family gets up and going.

Trying to figure out all the differences between DL and WDW :P

We are going to brave Universal on the 29th and 30th. Hard to know what to expect with the holiday.

My Hubby and I are heading to the parks May 4-7. It’s going to be a short and sweet trip for us. Three days at the parks, Disney after dark May 4th!!!! We are Star Wars fans (hubby more so than me!) This is going to be just us, leaving our 19yo and two 17 year olds at home ( we have a 2024 trip planned for them and we went November 2022 with them). Can you tell I feel guilty leaving them at home? Anyway it is our 22 anniversary celebration, albeit a little early. It has been a long time since we have had a full adults only trip, but I can’t wait! We spent our first anniversary at Disneyland!!

April 30-May 9th. Was able to snag Starwars nite tickets today for May 2. Getting really excited as this is our make up trip from 2020.

Me!!! May 9-12 Star Wars night the 11th!!! A “welcome to family for my sons fiancé trip.”

In town for one night and one only! Star Wars Nite, May 11! DH and I are driving a 13-hour round trip just for our date night. Crazy? YUP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter