• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is going on the POD CAST CRUISE?

Stevegriswold

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I figured I would start it.
Who has singed up for the Pod Cast Cruise already?

I would love to go. I almost got a yes from my wife tonight, but looks like I need to keep working on it.

So feel free to use this thread to brag if you have booked already.
Also if you have been on the four day cruise before please post reasons you love to cruise on Disney, so I and others can work on our significant others so we can see you there.

Thanks,
Steve Griswold
Atlanta, GA

Yep...there's a whole gang of us ready to take over the ship!!! :thumbsup2

I hope you can convince your wife what a great time it will be. Plus it doesn't hurt that you've got over a year to pay it off. :goodvibes

If you're leaning towards going lock in that great price now! We'd love to have you join us.

we are all bringing rum, blenders and Ipods, and at every event, someone will be shouting while pointing at Kevin, Is that Geraurd Depardeau?

and tequila. *sigh*.... must I *always* feel like an outcast??? <grin>

we are all bringing rum, blenders and Ipods, and at every event, someone will be shouting while pointing at Kevin, Is that Geraurd Depardeau?

Hi,

I figured I would start it.
Who has singed up for the Pod Cast Cruise already?

I would love to go. I almost got a yes from my wife tonight, but looks like I need to keep working on it.

So feel free to use this thread to brag if you have booked already.
Also if you have been on the four day cruise before please post reasons you love to cruise on Disney, so I and others can work on our significant others so we can see you there.

Thanks,
Steve Griswold
Atlanta, GA

My DW was the one trying to convince me to book! Now that she did, I'm looking forward to the cruise as much as she is. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter