Who Is Going To Discovery Cove On Oct 30?

darrellynn

Earning My Ears
I was hopeing to find some people who are going in oct. Is the water very cold? Should we take warm clothes along? And what time does it open its doors? Thankyou all so very much...:surfweb:

I was there two weeks ago. The water wasn't too cold and they do provide you wet suits to wear all day. I recommend looking at the weather beforehand and bringing a sweatshirt for when you get out of the water, just in case. Check-ins begin at 8am. Have you made your reservation yet? I work with Discovery Cove, so if you have any other questions before your visit, feel free to ask me, I am happy to help!

YES WE DID MAKE A RES, IT IS ARE FIRST TIME TO TAKE THE GRANKIDS FOR THERE 10TH BIRTHDAY,I DONT KNOW HOW TO THANKYOU ENOUGH FOR ALL YOUR HELP....:surfweb:

Of course! What a great Birthday trip. You will all love the dolphin swim, it was definately the highlight of my day at Discovery Cove. I also recommend spending time in the Aviary, it is a great experience. There are 250 exotic birds for all over the world and they will fly up to you, sit on your shoulder and eat the out of the cup of food that is provided to you. That was one of my first stops when entering the park and it was great - the birds were hungry and very active. The trainer said that they are like that throughout the day though so anytime you go is good. Have fun and let me know how it was when you get back or if you have any other questions before you go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter