Who is going to see UP! this Weekend?

We saw "Up" last night in 3-D. It was a great movie that can be enjoyed at all age levels. I love the montage of Carl and Ellie's life...sweet and touching! :)

Saw it last night and loved it.
Always a feel good movie from Pixar
:banana::banana::banana:
Don

Pixar? Yes!
3D? Yes!
I am there! :yay:

Matinées before 6:00pm - $10.00! :scared1:

I am still going :goodvibes

Go to Narrow Gauge Matinees are $3.50 evening shows $5.00.!!! Gotta love (my) the local theater!! (No 3 D though) Strand Theater ahs the same pricing again no 3d though.

This film was simply the BEST film I've seen in a long time...animated or live-action. We laughed & cried...it had a Frank Capra vibe going for it that I totally enjoyed, with such great metaphors and Ed Asner's acting was superb.
My 16 DD had tear stains on her eyeglasses! The Real 3D is excellent...I think Walt Disney would be very proud of it! Congrats to Pete Docter and Pixar for another amazing film...can't wait to see my DD's name in Pixar credits! Its her dream!!!:cloud9:

We saw up last night in digital 3D. I thought it was really good. The movie theater in our town added a digital 3D theater before the release of Bolt. You can definitely see a difference when seeing it, but it just kills me to spend $42. for a familly of 4 to see a movie for 1 1/2 hours.

Saw it last night with the whole family, I won't spoil anything but it was very well done and something for the whole family. There are not too many movies the entire family can see and really enjoy together. Very funny and the story line very good. The characters will be very popular.

Don't wait, lots of fun. :thumbsup2

We were going to see it last night, but were at the Mall shopping too long! May go tonight if DH gets home from a road trip to take his DD15 back home. I can't wait to see it in 3D with our Dd5:)

I am a huge Pixar fan! Love Nemo...Toy Story...WallE and Cars:) Not just the CGI but the story lines are fantastic and that is more important to me than just the graphics animation technology:)

Pixar is the only ones who seem to get this right!

We saw this today and LOVED IT! :love: So many layers and something for everyone to enjoy. One of the best movies ever! (am I gushing?)

We went yesterday- and LOVED it!
We laughed, we cried, and I found myself giggling a lot. :upsidedow

We didn't do the 3D option- although the theater we went to had 1 3D theater and 2 non-3D. 3D had an up-charge of $4, bringing the ticket price to $11.50!
DH and DS did not want to wear the glasses. So we did the regular version.
(I may have to sneak back by myself and see it in 3D ;))

Really enjoyed Partly Cloudy too- very cute. :thumbsup2

Ok, I guess I'm the lone one. :confused3My dd & I didn't think it was that great. It was "ok", not great. I also didn't think it was worth the extra charge to see it in 3-D. The beginning was good, the end so-so, but the middle, not great.....

We only saw the movie in 2D and I don't think we missed anything by seeing it that way.
I thought the story was beautifully told and I laughed and got very teary eyed a few times.
I loved the Dogs!! If my dog could talk she would sound just Dug.

Squirrel!!

We saw it in 2D this weekend (DH can't really see 3D) and really enjoyed it. This will be one that we definitely add to our movie library when it comes out on DVD. Good storyline, wonderfully told and pretty funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter