Who is staying SS for $38?

nbodyhome

DIS Veteran
I was just curious who all got the $38 rate at Saratoga - I can't wait to try it, I used to be a member of the Disney Institute gym, so I'm looking forward to heading back there to visit. :)

Denise

What? A $38 rate for SSR? Your kidding, right? I know there was a $49 rate for Pop Century, but this is incredible! Maybe buying DVC wasn't such a great deal for us? Where did you find it? I'd love to go back really soon and for that price, how can I afford NOT to? (yes, I AM a true Dis'er!).
Lori

I think this was a one day only mistake on Disney's part. I believe it is for Christmas day, they missed a 0 or something in their rate.

snyderla said:
What? A $38 rate for SSR? Your kidding, right? I know there was a $49 rate for Pop Century, but this is incredible! Maybe buying DVC wasn't such a great deal for us? Where did you find it? I'd love to go back really soon and for that price, how can I afford NOT to? (yes, I AM a true Dis'er!).
Lori

It was a mistake on either Expedia or Travelocity (I forget which one) and it was for Christmas day only. The forgot a 0 in the price.

It is for Christmas only - I didn't figure it was a mistake as Travelocity had it up and down for a week or two (I waited 2 or 3 days from the time I first heard about it, since I didn't want to take advantage if it was an error). I just figured they wanted the space filled.

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter