Who *is* that guy and where have I heard him before?

Rajah

DIS Veteran
You know those new chips commercials for I think it's the flavored Lays? The California one with the planetary alignment and eclipse is the one I'm curious about. I know the same guy plays both parts, but the part that is driving me crazy is the wacked-out guy who is eating the chips and saying "See, no eclipse of the sun" "Perhaps I spoke too soon" and all that.

Who *is* that guy and where have I heard/seen him before? This is driving me crazy!

<font color=#0066FF>That's Dana Carvey from SNL. He's also in the new movie The Master of Disguise.</font>

Love Dana Carvey - hate those new commercials.:rolleyes:

I think he's made some poor choices over the years. He's every bit as talented as Mike Myers, but it just hasn't clicked for him...

I agree..he needs a show, or something. He really is funny, and I LOVE watching him on SNL, he did some great characters: Garth, the church lady, etc. He need to be on more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter