• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is there now?

griswalds

Mouseketeer
Just checking crowds between Christmas and New Years. Tenatively planning a 3 day cruise next Christmas and thought about spending a day at Sea World when we got back. If it's terribly crowded we might just head home. Any pics from this week would be great. Thanks.

Just checking crowds between Christmas and New Years. Tenatively planning a 3 day cruise next Christmas and thought about spending a day at Sea World when we got back. If it's terribly crowded we might just head home. Any pics from this week would be great. Thanks.

The 27th-1st or 2nd of January are very crowded. Seaworld had to close the park do to full capacity the past few days.

Christmas Day is crowded, Seaworld set an all time attendance record for Christmas day this year.

The 26th is not traditionally bad, because its the day after Christmas and people spend the day finding big sales at stores and malls instead of going to theme parks. But even on the most crowded days, the crowds dont get there until Afternoon. If you go early morning or late night, you can avoid the crazyness on Christmas and the 27th-2nd.

Even with the crowds, I say its worth it going to Seaworld. Seaworld isnt like Disney where there is a mass of people. When shows are going on (and during the busy times, there are plenty of shows going on) these shows take away from crowd size. The Shamu show seats around 6,000 people alone. With people at shows, its easier to navigate around. The Christmas celebration is 100% worth it. If your spending just a day, I say go for it. It will be nice weather. Its not like your going in the middle of July where its gross and hot all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter