Who is waiting to see what the point chart will be for Member Wish cruise?

I was under the impression that member cruises, which I know is not exactly what this sailing is, have always sold out in the past.

The fact that it's the second (paid) sailing on a brand new cruise ship may have had something to do with it.
I do not get the noteworthiness of the second sailing. Maybe just the first member cruise of a new ship? Idk.

Can you explain why it's not a good exchange rate. I've heard this many times. I still don't understand it.
It’s not a good exchange rate because you could go to any one of the rental sites and get $14-15 dollars per DVC point vs using them directly through Disney to exchange into a cruise where they only give the points about $8.50 value. You could rent out half the amount of DVC points and pay cash for your cruise vs using double the amount of DVC points to book the cruise through MS. If you need to cancel your cruise those points also can only be used as Disney collection points and can no longer be used to book regular DVC rooms only other non- DVC Disney resorts which also do not have a favorable exchange rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter