Who is waiting to see what the point chart will be for Member Wish cruise?

I know this is a horrible waste of points in terms of the monetary value being about $8.50 per point which barely covers maintenance fees (maybe not even that if you consider the $95 fee). Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure I'm going to book anyway Monday (cant believe I'm saying this after 20 years of "never ever" when it comes to using points for a cruise.) The 3B category is very tempting but I'm trying to find reasons to not use so many points. No verandah is one for sure. I'm wondering if there will be a 20% forfeiture for cancellation on the concierge cabins for this one since it is a charter. If so, that would probably be the kicker for me that would keep me from trying to book a 3B.

Called and got the answer to my question again. Yes, 20% of points and cash becomes immediately non-refundable for concierge rooms. Sad for others but happy for me that I dont have to spend the next 48 hours wondering if I should try to book a 3B.

For a three day, I could probably make do with inside or ocean view, but having morning coffee, reflective time, on my own balcony is priceless. I will go for obstructed view veranda, unless I feel flush on Monday.

We are considering doing a back to back with the DVC cruise and the one following it. I know it will be a crazy long shot to get the same room but I feel like three days just isn’t enough time to enjoy the ship. We love the adults only restaurants but would like to enjoy the new dining rooms too. Decisions decisions. We are gold cruisers so I think we have a shot to get on the third sailing too

We are considering doing a back to back with the DVC cruise and the one following it. I know it will be a crazy long shot to get the same room but I feel like three days just isn’t enough time to enjoy the ship. We love the adults only restaurants but would like to enjoy the new dining rooms too. Decisions decisions. We are gold cruisers so I think we have a shot to get on the third sailing too

I've been kicking that around also. For just a little more than the MV ($200 lowest priced inside as example), you get 6 nights and 2 days at Castaway Cay. That would make the points worthwhile when averaged out! I'm a lowly silver though and even with DVC going one day earlier, I don't see much chance of that happening.

@AmishGuy91
with less than 24 hours til the Wish DVC booking, if you don't mind on this glorious Sunday help me with another cash pricing for Cat 2B? Thank you thank you :worship:

I’ve got my note pad all loaded with the information needed to book tomorrow!!
pixiedust:pixiedust: To all who are booking tomorrow May the phone lines not be busy and the wait times unbearable and you get exactly what category you want. pixiedust:pixiedust: We are a family of 5 so we only have a few categories to choose from we are trying for ocean view first since it’s such a short cruise but veranda is good too I really don’t care what deck we are on as long as we are on the ship :duck:

Can you please see what category 5 C is for cash?? The obstructed balconies are not where I care to be.

I thought I made it through - selected the option for DVC cruise and then it told me everyone was busy and to call later and hung up on me. Now I'm just re-dialing over and over. UGH

I'm using two phones one. One I got through right away but the other one I have yet to get anything but a busy signal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter