Who is your favorite famous bearer of your first name?

cats....many of them; especially when you call them you usually say "Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty." :rotfl:

I'm the 7th generation of women in my family with the same 1st name. There are an assortment of nicknames used by each of us. My great grandmother went by Kitty.

There's no one... In America that is. My name is Greek as I was named after my Grandma & it's so unique. I am always surprised when someone says they met someone with my first name. No one famous though :)

The queen of England has the same first name as me. There also a famous person with the same first and last name as me.

So many for me but, I'll say Jane Austin, Jane Seymour are two favourites. Of course in keeping true to my Irish name Sinead O'Connor too. :shamrock:

Last edited:
The only famous person that I know of with my name is Keri Russell and I'm not really a fan of hers.

Love the name Keri...we named our DD Keri. People always ask if I named her after Keri Lotion...um no.

Keri Russell is great, though, in the Americans.

MJ = short for Mary Jane.....and people always ask if I was named after shoes, candy or drugs (none of them that I know of) LOL.

Only famous Mary Jane that comes to mind is Spider man's girlfriend, Mary Jane Watson and Mary J. Blige.

MJ

Last edited:
Contemporary Aarons that I know of are mostly entertainment-industry people that I care little about. Aaron Paul, Aaron Sorkin, etc.

How about Aaron Hernandez? :duck:

The only one I can think of is Mrs. Munster, Yvonne deCarlo. She was the lead actress in the movie my parents went to see after they found out my Mom was pregnant.

There's also Yvonne Craig. Batgirl in the 1960's TV show.

MV5BMTYyNzUyMTk5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzcyNzI2._V1_UY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Kardashian
Catrall
Campbell (first female Canadian PM)
Basinger

One I dislike: Jung Un

You do realize Kim is the North Korean dictator's LAST name, right?

cats....many of them; especially when you call them you usually say "Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty." :rotfl:

My favorite game show celebrity, Kitty Carlisle. She was a regular on To Tell The Truth and appeared on several other game shows too.

kitty-carlisle-1-sized.jpg

Ray Romano, actor

Ray Bourque, National Hockey League player

My mother always denied this was true, but sometimes my father claimed I was named after Raymond Burr. Classic TV's Perry Mason.

Perry-Mason-Featured.jpg

How about Aaron Hernandez? :duck:

There's also Yvonne Craig. Batgirl in the 1960's TV show.

MV5BMTYyNzUyMTk5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzcyNzI2._V1_UY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

You do realize Kim is the North Korean dictator's LAST name, right?

My favorite game show celebrity, Kitty Carlisle. She was a regular on To Tell The Truth and appeared on several other game shows too.

kitty-carlisle-1-sized.jpg

I may know that in the back of my brain somewhere but thanks for the refresher :)

The only one I can think of is Mrs. Munster, Yvonne deCarlo. She was the lead actress in the movie my parents went to see after they found out my Mom was pregnant.

I was named after Jessica Walter because my mom saw Play Misty for Me and liked the name of the actress (playing some lady with borderline personality disorder). Of course, it was also the most popular name the year I was born.

Jessica Tandy would probably be my favorite famous Jessica. All the rest I can easily think of (Simpson, Biel, Alba...), I don't mind them, but I'm not a huge fan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter