Who is your favorite wrestler?

I knew it was all fake but I loved wrestling when I was a kid. Kinda like Santa, I refused to believe it was all make believe. I can still remember attending a battle royal where legends Haystacks Calhoun, Bobo Brazil, Bruno Samartino, Andre the Giant were all in the same ring together.

I think, he was in on it. I find it hard to believe that he wasn’t.
It's one of those questions that will never be answered to the satisfaction of everyone that follows pro wrestling.

I knew it was all fake but I loved wrestling when I was a kid. Kinda like Santa, I refused to believe it was all make believe. I can still remember attending a battle royal where legends Haystacks Calhoun, Bobo Brazil, Bruno Samartino, Andre the Giant were all in the same ring together.
Pro wrestling is at it's best when the performers get you invested to the point where you can suspend disbelief and treat it like it's real.

WrestleLamia is a great source to keep up with all wrestling news. Their documentaries aren't bad either.

Current fav is Keith Lee, although I have been following Drew McIntyre for a long while. All-time would have to be both The Junkyard Dog and The Macho Man.

Well to name a few. Chris Jericho (good too see his announcements for his Jericho Cruise in October. Gives me hope that cruising will be back by then) Jeff Hardy, Bray Wyatt, Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks (who I can't wait to see in The Mandalorian) Natalya. Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns.

UNDERTAKER!!! I did get to meet Jerry "The King" Lawler a few years ago. That was really fun. Saw Kane and Undertaker wrestle years ago and I squealed like a little girl. The whole place lost it when the gongs went off. And feeling the heat from the pyro was cool.

Macho Man was my first favorite. Then came The Big Show & Stone Cold Steve Austin. DH loves The Rock & Mankind. The whole attitude era of Rock/Stone Cold/Mankind/Undertaker/TripleH with the McMahon's invovled made for some great TV. Nothing nowdays doesn't compare to the late 90s/early 2000s attitude era.

I have never followed wrestling but I would have to say George "The Animal" Steele. He was a full-time teacher at the high school in a neighboring suburb and a very nice man. My boys got a kick out of actually knowing him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter