• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is your least favourite relative?

one of my aunt's......too uppity.
Couldn't play when at her house, was afraid to touch anything, fixed non-kid friendly food (even though she had 3), always dressed up and not very friendly

Don't really have any. At my age I am sort of in the oldest generation of my family which is small to begin with and has been separated for many years. At this point I get to choose who I interact with and therefore there is no least favorite. Now I have some that are dumber than a rock but they are kind of entertaining so definitely not my least favorite.

All of my relatives have passed. I guess that makes me my least favorite relative.

My mom’s younger brother. He’s picked on me since I was a little kid. Like who tries to bait a nine year old into an argument? I’m not sure what it is. My guess is he didn’t like my dad’s views and thought he would bully them out of me. It got nasty once I became a teen and started standing up for myself. By the time I was an adult he’d actually sneer when I came into a room and by that point I refused to engage him which infuriates him. Haven’t spoken to him since my grandmother’s funeral and don’t care if I ever do again. The crazy thing is out of 20 something first cousins, his kids are the only ones I’m close to. How we managed that I’m not sure.

My moms cousin. It’s a waaaaaaay long story but she bilked me, my sister, and my two brothers out of 15K each by lying and contesting a will.

I had an aunt who was always angry and hateful to everyone about everything. The worst was she kept her garage door partially open all the time, but she hated that cats went in there. Her solution was to leave out pans of antifreeze for them. She was an awful person.

My Dad's sister. For many reasons, not the least of which was her saying (in front of us, his kids), "I hope you drop dead." Many people say stuff like that in anger, but two months later he *was* dead and she came up to my Mother at the funeral home and said "I'm sorry for your loss. I wish I could feel something for him." I won't post my Mom's response.

:sad2: My Dad's youngest brother was a total knob and he was everybody's least favorite. Except for my Grandma; he was her baby and the dynamic between them was part of what made him so obnoxious. They're all gone now so I guess there's no harm in saying it.

My dad’s mother’s family has a big family reunion every year with the descendants of her and her siblings (there were 9 and 1 is still living). We usually go and consequently I know a lot of 3rd and 4th cousins a few times removed in that one branch of my family tree. There are a few of them I could do without. Most of them are lovely people though. That seems vague enough if anyone knows me on here—most likely the least favorites consider themselves lovely!

My brother - he totally disowned the family 5 years ago and broke my mother’s heart and made both my girls sad. I was never a fan of his (I never disclosed that to anyone but my DH), so I personally don’t miss him, but my mom does. I consider myself and only child now, which is fine, because he’s a pain in the 🤬

I'll have to go with my cousins drug addicted ****** of a son. He stomps around yelling at his mom constantly when he doesn't get his way, while she raises his children from different drug addicted mothers. It's disgusting to watch and thankfully I don't live anywhere near them because as y'all can see....I have trouble keeping my mouth shut. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter