Who is your unusual celeb crush?

Colin Firth, but only as Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. Er. I guess that's not so unusual.
Unusual? No, a crush on Colin Firth in P&P is as normal as it gets. I'd think someone odd who didn't crush on him.

Rob Riggle, from Holey Moley, among other things. Not exactly a dreamboat, but I fall for funny guys.

Midge Ure from Ultravox. Killer moustache. Beautiful Scottish snaggleteeth... and now he's in his 60s and lost all his hair. 😭 Been to a few of his shows in the last few years. Same powerful voice. Still hot too for an old guy.

29cshw25f1az.jpg

Adam Levine.

I don't care for tattoos, yet I give him a pass. (as long as he doesn't color his hair blonde or go bald again, those looks were awful.:sad2:)

Edward Norton who plays a lot of dorky characters at times so I think it's unusual, but he is a fantastic actor that can play a really wide range, including a tough white supremacist who changes his ways in American History X. But it was the movie Painted Veil with Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber which really caused me to get such a crush. What an excellent movie, probably many people never even saw it sadly, except end was a bummer lol

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter