Who Knew We Were Virginians?

Those holiday photos look amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Corinna

Thanks for reading!!

I'm definitely going to the conservatory. It looks like a great thing to do in this cooler weather. Maybe I'll even get to the AG store!

It is a neat place to visit. I was amazed how many things Columbus has that I didn't know about.

Beautiful pics.
Eww about the café.
The rest of the photos were great.
You are the first good review for the Lone Ranger. I have not seen it yet but it is in my queue.
MMM, Bob Evans. Love that place.
The holiday pics are nice.
Great report and looks like a fun weekend.

I had heard so many bad reviews about the movie too but I wanted to see it as we used to play "Lone Ranger" as a kid. And I just loved it.
I do love Bob Evans...we love the rolls and the banana bread!

Jen,

sounds like you guys had a great time! Those exhibits are pretty amazing. I'm going to have to see if I can find anything that shows how he does that. That "Firey" one in the plants is amazing. I'm with you I'd probably be a bit skeptical whether it was all glass or not... ;) Too Cool.

Thanks for sharing your trip!

Mark

It was a nice weekend away. They probably have youtube videos of his work I would guess. You can youtube just about anything these days (except the dang episode of Love Boat I keep looking for. LOL)

Nice wrap up! Tell Amanda thanks for the follow-up pictures. Hers were almost as good as yours! Looks beautiful!

:thumbsup2

Thanks! She took those with her phone and i was really impressed.

I was impressed before you said they were from a phone. Now I'm really impressed! :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing your weekend getaway! :)

I just finished your tr it looks like you had a fun little getaway.

I knew there were American Doll stores but I thought they just sold the dolls and maybe some clothes for them. I had no idea they had all that going on in them. I really need to have a little girl so I can do all the girly stuff.

I just finished your tr it looks like you had a fun little getaway.

I knew there were American Doll stores but I thought they just sold the dolls and maybe some clothes for them. I had no idea they had all that going on in them. I really need to have a little girl so I can do all the girly stuff.

I didn't know much about the stores till my sister started going to the one in Chicaglo a few years ago. I was amazed at all the stuff they have to offer.

I thought I posted. Great report and pics. It looked like it was a fun getaway.

Hey Jen - I just noticed to you are going to DL for a work conference. Have a great time and come back with amazing pictures! :thumbsup2

Hey Jen - I just noticed to you are going to DL for a work conference. Have a great time and come back with amazing pictures! :thumbsup2

Thanks! Yes, I fly out tomorrow. I am super excited. My first trip to CA ever! I do have a pre-TR going, but it's pretty boring.

Thanks! Yes, I fly out tomorrow. I am super excited. My first trip to CA ever! I do have a pre-TR going, but it's pretty boring.

I never saw it! Bummer! Well, make sure I see you report when you get home. I am planning a DL trip for sometime next year. I want to see everything! :thumbsup2

I never saw it! Bummer! Well, make sure I see you report when you get home. I am planning a DL trip for sometime next year. I want to see everything! :thumbsup2

I do too. I have a week, but tomorrow after I land I will be spending the day with my friend and then we do have meetings throughout the day. But I will try to see as much as I can. I am thinking I probably won't start my report till after my WDW trip at the end of March...which is also in the PTR. I only have 3 weeks once I get home to get ready for that, so I don't want to push myself to start and then have to stop again for 1 1/2 weeks.

It's going to be an exciting trip. Have lots of fun & please takes lots of photos!

It was really fun and I have told Skip we all must go together. I kept saying "oh claire and Skip would like this" over and over.
I really enjoyed the onsite hotels too. I think Disneyland hotel was my favorite of the 2 I stayed at but both were great!!!!

Hey Jen I'd fallen a bit behind due to a network change at work, such a bummer... i bet you guys are getting excited for yourcruise!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter