WHO NEEDS 180 DAYS.....check our our ADR's!

bonjovi

Mouseketeer
Please comment on anything that doesn't look good/appetizing or anything I missed.

We just booked our vacation last week for this April 14 for six nights. I was able to book the following ADR's:

April 14 : Dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table (planning lunch at beaches and cream since we fly in very early in the morning and are staying at BWV)

April 15: BW early snack,
11:10 chef mickeys (will be an early lunch)
5:00 Ohana

April 16: Tusker House breakfast
Yak & Yeti lunch
Kouzzina Dinner

April 17: Boardwalk Bakery , head of to DHS for they day
WILL TAKE RECOMMENDATIONS ON WHERE TO EAT AT DHS
Coral Reef dinner (bummed since this ressie is for 4pm and I had a better time another day but finally got into Ohana and had to switch coral reef to this day.....)

April 18: La Cellier lunch
Citricos Dinner

April 19: Crystal Palace early breakfast
Princess Story dining Akershus
California Grill Dinner

April 20: Cape May Cafe early breakfast, then we go home!

Any suggested changes? I'm thinking of getting the Deluxe dining plan and paying for a few of the breakfasts, since several of our meals will require 2 TS.....thoughts?

We're doing DlxDDP the last weekend of the month and doing two 2 TS meals (Narcoossee's and Spirit of Aloha). Figure we're coming out ahead as we'll have a breakfast TS plus the resort mug and a snack. :)

Just run the math...DlxDDP is about $25/meal

As for DHS dining, try 50s Prime Time or Mama Melrose. Sci-Fi is pretty cool to eat there but the food is only so-so.

Where doing Y&Y for lunch to:cool1:,we love this place!! fried green beans yum,yum. We try Chef Mickeys for Breakfast,and the chacter Interaction was great but that was It,the food was just below Blah!,Is luncf any better?

That sounds like a great trip... keep trying to get a later reservation for Coral Reef. Something might open up!

Didn't notice, but have you been to Disney before...some of those days you're going to spend a lot of travel time getting to & from restaurants, as well as a lot of extra walking just to get there. Looks like some days you've done a great job of lining up restaurants in the same park/area (like in MK & at MK monorail resorts.) But on 4/19, you're starting day at MK for early breakfast, then have lunch at Epcot, then back to MK area for dinner. If you plan on at least an hour's worth of travel time for each of those back-and-forths, that's 3 hours + probably 4-5 hours at the restaurant including waiting time & eating...that makes at least 7 hours that day tied up with restaurants. Unless you've been to Disney many times & park times is totally incidental...well, I would suggest you not schedule more than two table service meals a day...having lunch at a counter service meal in the park you're at would save a lot of travel/restaurant time. JMHO.

Only suggestion if you decide to go with the Deluxe, remember those meals include appetizer & dessert, even at lunch, so space your meals WAY out...we found that if meals on deluxe were closer than 6-7 hours we were just way too full all the time - never finished anything. And we never had any snacks while on the deluxe - even with meals spaced out 6 hours we just didn't get hungry between meals (and we do a lot of park walking - we love the rides.)

Please comment on anything that doesn't look good/appetizing or anything I missed.

We just booked our vacation last week for this April 14 for six nights. I was able to book the following ADR's:

April 14 : Dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table (planning lunch at beaches and cream since we fly in very early in the morning and are staying at BWV)

April 15: BW early snack,
11:10 chef mickeys (will be an early lunch)
5:00 Ohana

April 16: Tusker House breakfast
Yak & Yeti lunch
Kouzzina Dinner

April 17: Boardwalk Bakery , head of to DHS for they day
WILL TAKE RECOMMENDATIONS ON WHERE TO EAT AT DHS
Coral Reef dinner (bummed since this ressie is for 4pm and I had a better time another day but finally got into Ohana and had to switch coral reef to this day.....)

April 18: La Cellier lunch
Citricos Dinner

April 19: Crystal Palace early breakfast
Princess Story dining Akershus
California Grill Dinner

April 20: Cape May Cafe early breakfast, then we go home!

Any suggested changes? I'm thinking of getting the Deluxe dining plan and paying for a few of the breakfasts, since several of our meals will require 2 TS.....thoughts?

You did great! On the 17th, I'd suggest Hollywood Brown Derby for dinner. It's 2 TS credits, but the food is outstanding. We think it's by far the best theme park restaurant @ WDW. (Disclaimer: We haven't eaten at Bistro de Paris in Epcot.)

I agree that the 19th looks tough to make. By your choices, I'm guessing you're staying @ an Epcot resort. If you're planning to be at MK that day, I'd skip the Princess Storybook lunch. OTOH, if you're going to be at Epcot, I'd skip CP. Traveling between those 3 restaurants will take up most of your day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter