Who needs a $10 off Sea World coupon?

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
I have a small stack that I can send to those that need it. These are the Wendy's coupons and they are good for $10 off a Sea World, BGT, and Adventure Island. Each coupon is good for up to 6 guests and they expire on 12/23/02. If you need a coupon or two, please e-mail or PM me your request, along with your mailing address and the number of coupons that you need. Do not post a reply to this message asking for one because I will ignore it! You can, however, post a question if you have one. Those who are able to follow directions will receive a bonus!

Thanks! :bounce:

:bounce: ***UPDATE! I am all out of coupons. Sorry! *****

Thank you, Barry. I received my coupon and special "bonus" today! ;)

Hi Barry!

We live very close to Sesame Place (Anheiser Busch theme park) in Bucks County, PA and they sell Sea World tickets there. Do you happen to know if I can use the coupons now to purchase tickets for Sea World Orlando to be used the week of December 29th?

Thanks for your thoughts!

Maureen

Here's my thinking...the coupon expires on 12/23, so they need to be used by then. The ticket probably has no expiration date, so you can use them anytime after 12/23.

Does that sound logical? :)

I just purchased a case of Pepsi and on the cans are a coupon for $10.00 off the purchase of a one day pass. I don't know if they are nation wide but they are in the Orlando area.

they are valid from May 1 through Dec 31. I did say it was Pepsi but I just looked at it again and they were pepsi twist.

I received several e-mails recently asking for a coupon. I must apologize, but I am all out of coupons. :( However, since you took the time out to e-mail me, I will send a bonus to you in the mail.

If I see more coupons, I will definitely offer them on this board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter