Who Needs Self Control At Disney??? - A Slightly Solo Feb 2016 Trip Report COMPLETED 4/24

That is so awesome. I know 2 girls from my area that were CM's. They wanted to stay after their semester was completed. I think one did, since she had the Spring semester, then stayed for the summer. She finished college and went back down and worked.

I had to laugh at your Al Capone-review-Ugg-we did that show, when I chaperoned our h.s. band 10 years ago. I can't believe that show still exist-the food was horrible.

I didn't think the price of the boat wasn't too bad. I tried to get my dh on the little one's and he wouldn't do it. Maybe next time.

I am going back home!

I am going back to WDW! And not just on vacation, this time Disney will be paying me!

View attachment 164382
Making use out of my relatively new Disney drawing skills, because for some reason Disney thinks I am the artistic photographer type :rotfl2: This was my attempt at surprising my mom as she looked through the Disney sketchbook she paid for.
I will be doing the Disney College Program this fall. Starting August 8 – January. I am beyong thrilled to be working at WDW as a member of the Photopass team. I cannot wait to help captures memories for Disney guests. I will be spending 5 months learning how to run on no sleep while attempting to be the best Disney photographer I can be, bringing magic to guests, and spending all of my extra waking moments in the parks.

I would love to meet up with some of you lovely Dis addicts who will be there this fall!

I will also be starting a PTR soon for my pre DCP WDW trip if anyone wants to follow along. I will post a link here soon.

Big thanks to everyone who has followed along through out this trip report. To everyone who has read this from the start and to those just jumping in, thank you for taking your time to follow along on my journey! :disrocks:
Congratulations!!! You must be sooo excited! Can't wait to hear all about it!

before my magical express came to yank me back to reality and away from Disney.
One of the saddest sentences ever written..........:sad1:
I am going back to WDW! And not just on vacation, this time Disney will be paying me!
And one of the best, CONGRATULATIONS!!!pixiedust: I'm so happy for you!
And I'm excited that you'll be down there when we go in Nov. :goodvibes I will most definitely follow your PTR and I'll have to keep on top of where you're working so I can try real hard to find you in Nov.

Congratulations again Cara! Very happy for you!

The rest of your time at the Poly sounds so nice! It was great that you were able to relax in the Club Lounge before your flight.

Ugh, security at MCO is always a nightmare! Those merges are the worst.
It's a good thing I had time to relax before dealing with MCO security mess. You would think with how busy that airport is there would be a better system in place. I have always taken really early or really late flights so I haven't had to deal with it as bad as it was this time around. I am glad to know that someone else feels my pain with those awful merges!

This sounds like it was a fabulous trip. I really enjoyed reading it :)
Thank you for reading along and being a much better commentator than I am! :thumbsup2

YAY DCP! And as a PP photgrapher! Congrats!! Look forward to your PTR!
Thank you so much! I really have no idea how I am going to manage to wait several more months, I am so ready to go! :dancer:

Congrats on the DCP! Photopass was on my list of number 1 jobs lol. I got accepted for Merch and had to turn it down though. Can't wait to follow along on your magical journey.
Thank you! I am sorry you had to turn down your offer. This turned out to be the perfect time for me to apply and get accepted but I can easily see how the timing and such doesn't work out. Welcome aboard my DCP journey! :wave2:

That is so awesome. I know 2 girls from my area that were CM's. They wanted to stay after their semester was completed. I think one did, since she had the Spring semester, then stayed for the summer. She finished college and went back down and worked.
I will probably be a big crying emotional mess when it comes time to leave! But I am super thrilled to get 5 whole months at Disney!

I had to laugh at your Al Capone-review-Ugg-we did that show, when I chaperoned our h.s. band 10 years ago. I can't believe that show still exist-the food was horrible.
YES! Someone else to share in the misery of how truly bad that place is! :rotfl2: I can't believe it has been around that long either, and they still manage to screw up a basic pasta dish!

I didn't think the price of the boat wasn't too bad. I tried to get my dh on the little one's and he wouldn't do it. Maybe next time.
We found all of the boat prices to be pretty reasonable, especially for Disney pricing. I would highly recommend it, we definitely enjoyed our time on the water!

Congratulations!!! You must be sooo excited! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Thank you! I am beyond excited! Spending so much time at my happy place plus getting such a cool job has me thrilled!!! :cool1:

One of the saddest sentences ever written..........:sad1:

And one of the best, CONGRATULATIONS!!!pixiedust: I'm so happy for you!
And I'm excited that you'll be down there when we go in Nov. :goodvibes I will most definitely follow your PTR and I'll have to keep on top of where you're working so I can try real hard to find you in Nov.

Congratulations again Cara! Very happy for you!
Thank you so much Ariane! I enjoyed reading all of your comments on this TR and following along on your reports! I will make sure to let you know where to find me! :-)

Just read both of your TRs beginning to end. Way too much to comment on, but I loved them both! So excited for you doing the CP!! We will be back in October for DS's birthday and one last time to use our APs, so we would love to have our picture taken with you!!

Just read both of your TRs beginning to end. Way too much to comment on, but I loved them both! So excited for you doing the CP!! We will be back in October for DS's birthday and one last time to use our APs, so we would love to have our picture taken with you!!
Aww thank you so much!!! I would love to say hi and take a picture of your adorable family in October!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter