• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who remembers the Michael Jackson laser show?

Good ole Captain EO!! I actually LOVED it!!
<singing>

We're sendin' out
A major love
And this is our
Message to you
(Message to you)
The planets are linin' up
We're bringin' brighter days
They're all in line
Waitin' for you
Can't you see...?
You're just another part of me...he he!

It was a fun show - but my DH and I couldn't help laughing at Michael Jackson's voice!!!! So high in all of those 'dangerous' situations....... still makes me giggle

TiggerCate said:
..but I bet Disney would want to forget any associations it had with Michael Jackson!!

They probably have the film locked away next to the original REX tapes starring Pee Wee Herman. :)

I do - just to show how long its been since I visited DL - it was one of the must do when visiting - was it in EPCOT too!! in the globe thing?

djm99 said:
I do - just to show how long its been since I visited DL - it was one of the must do when visiting - was it in EPCOT too!! in the globe thing?

It was in the Imagination pavilon at Epcot...where Honey, I shrunk the Audience is now.

The show vanished shortly after the first allegations against MJ surfaced. I remember watching the show during that time thinking that the Captain EO was not going to last.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter