Who to use for a welcome basket?

Sam'sMom0126

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I'm looking for suggestions on who to use for a welcome basket. My BIL and SIL are making their first trip with 3 kids and we wanted to have something delivered to their resort to welcome them and get their trip started off great. Any ideas on who to use? TIA!

Jen

Disney has a wonderful florist that delivers baskets like this. They have many to choose from and deliver to the rooms, waiting as they open the door.
There is a snack one, wine, chocolates, Mickey Minnie ears, coffee, breakfast, etc...
Look up Disney florist.
They really do a fabulous job.

Don't forget about cakes. Disney delivers cakes to the rooms as well. Many flavors and designs to choose from. They deliver utensils, plates, napkins and a cake knife. YUMMO!:thumbsup2

We used Memories by Betsy last trip- she gets whatever you want. makes up a basket and delivers it to the hotel= very easy to work with I know she also has a website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter