Who used a custom aisle runner?

MainStMandy

DIS Veteran
Df saw it and fell in love so we must have one :lmao: I know one disbride made her own (can't remember who). I have checked out Etsy but thought I would check with you girls too.

I looked on Etsy too. Better pricing than most online vendors.

My only question is... will DFTW put it down?

Mandy, Caryndisneydiva (my sister) made mine and she is making one for another disbride. You should PM her!

I made mine. It's not that hard at all. Disney folded it over like you see in the photo so you could see it better I guess??

runner.jpg

I made mine. It's not that hard at all. Disney folded it over like you see in the photo so you could see it better I guess??

runner.jpg

CutieBugNY! Your whole wedding showed off your creativity! Are the directions for this runner in your PJ?

Thanks!

CutieBugNY! Your whole wedding showed off your creativity! Are the directions for this runner in your PJ?

Thanks!

No there aren't but there is how I did it: I got an isle runner from oriental trading. Then I printed out what I wanted on light shirt tee shirt iron on transfers. Then I cut them out, really close to the design so that there wasn't any extra transfer. Then I just ironed it on where I wanted it. That's it!

No there aren't but there is how I did it: I got an isle runner from oriental trading. Then I printed out what I wanted on light shirt tee shirt iron on transfers. Then I cut them out, really close to the design so that there wasn't any extra transfer. Then I just ironed it on where I wanted it. That's it!

Cool, thanks!!!

:wizard:

*Raises hand* I will be shortly. DF and I made it ourselves. I bought the aisle runner at Michaels with a 40% off coupon, some SOFT fabric paint and a paintbrush. It took about 1/2 to make and was super easy! The project only cost me about $15 total. :thumbsup2

I'll post an in action picture when I get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter