Who wants ice cream?

I wouldn't mind, got any Ben and Jerry's?

I could do with some of that right now! Ignoring the fact it is 9.34 in the morning here!

Peanut butter Cookie dough... think of Chocolate chip cookie dough, but peanut butter............ ummmmmmmmmmmmm peanut butter.

How did you win? Congratulations. Are you taking it along on the cruise and making us all some mojeeto flavored ice-cream?

I have no idea...I enter a lot of online sweepstakes, and just got this box with no explanation of what it was from. The return address was a marketing and fulfillment agency, so I figured I won it as some sort of consolation prize. Not complaining, mind you...wish I had won whatever the grand prize was, though...like HGTV's Dream Home, or another cruise, or something. Not greedy...just optimistic.:thumbsup2

I have no idea...I enter a lot of online sweepstakes, and just got this box with no explanation of what it was from. The return address was a marketing and fulfillment agency, so I figured I won it as some sort of consolation prize. Not complaining, mind you...wish I had won whatever the grand prize was, though...like HGTV's Dream Home, or another cruise, or something. Not greedy...just optimistic.:thumbsup2

Didn't you already win the best grand prize around :) With your luck, I ought to be taking you to Vegas with me.

This thread started so innocently about ice cream....

I am worried my Lemon Sorbet is going to melt in the fridge when the power goes out in a few days time. All the more reason to eat it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter