Who was on your bedroom wall....

I love this!

For me - 14 years old in 1990:

New Kids
Poison
Def Leopard
Motley Crue
Bon Jovi

I'm sure other big hair bands and early boy bands were up there as well, but I can't remember them anymore. I am way too old LOL

Here's some food for thought for all you 30-35 year olds out there: My 11-year really cannot stand boy bands like 1D, but she absolutely adores Justin Timberlake. Funny, though, that until I told her, she had absolutely no idea that he started out in the ultimate boy band N'Sync LOL

Horses, horses, more horses.

Boys are boring. Who bothers putting those on their walls?

I am an 80's/90's rocker girl.

Bon Jovi
Cinderella
Motley Crue
Dokken
Def Leppard
Tesla
Ozzy (met him at a 7/11 in 1987)
Poison
Ratt
Great White

I had the following two posters hanging in my bedroom when I was in elementary:

Erik Estrada as Ponch in "CHiPs"
John Schneider as Bo Duke in "Dukes of Hazard"

(In 3rd grade, I kissed a boy on the playground at school, so he'd give me some cardboard picture of Bo Duke that he had that I didn't have to add to my "Bo Duke" collection. LOL!)

For whatever reason, as I got older & into middle & high school, I wasn't as into posters for my bedroom, but I did have picture cutouts from magazines like Tiger Beat in my locker... Tom Cruise (specifically in "Top Gun"), Michael J. Fox, Kirk Cameron, Karch Karaly (the beach volleyball player), Richard Marx...

I had wall to wall pics of John Travolta. I was so obsessed I even wore a white pantsuit and red shirt to see his movie lol

Jr High and Early High School
Eddie Furlong
Jonathan Brandis
Devon Sawa
Mike Vitar

Once I hit my sophmore year it was Newsboys and Silver Chair.

i was not allowed to have posters on my wall because we had wall paper and thumb tacks/tape could ruin the wall paper.

but harrison ford has been my man since i was 3yrs old.

Eddie Van Halen
David Lee Roth
Jon Bon Jovi

Basically, any guy with hair and three names. :)

When I was younger and just starting to put things on walls, it was Shaun Cassidy. *SIGH* I was so in love with him.

He's still handsome to this day. We'll ALWAYS have that fire drill, Shaun.

Attachments

• 2lFcLKxC_400x400.png
    2lFcLKxC_400x400.png
    272.8 KB · Views: 5
All women responding huh?

I had various calendars, but the posters were typically of cars or movies. The ones I remember were one of a Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3-16. For whatever reason, that my dream car during the late 80s. The movie poster I had the longest was Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. It was a downsized reprint of the actual version that would be posted in a display case outside a theater. It was specifically this one:

Indiana_Jones_and_the_Temple_of_Doom_PosterB.jpg

Kirk Cameron was my first "cute boy" poster, then I went through a huge New Kids phase (every square inch of wall space covered, lol!)

By high school, I just had a couple posters of Chicago Bulls players. But one day, I got the big full-size poster of Luke Perry for my closet door. I guess I left the door ajar, so it was angled toward my bedroom door. My mom walked by and SCREAMED because she thought someone was standing in my room. We laughed about that for ages! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter