Who was on your bedroom wall....

Heather Thomas

& the "fantasy girl" Fantasy Coachworks (local car customization shop).

Duran Duran. How embarrassing!

I'm not embarrassed at all looking back at my teen years. I still have my actual camera photos of what my room used to look like. I took them b/c my parents wanted to repaint my room, but only if I took down the posters and pin-ups. I agreed, realizing that it was time. As you can tell, they are still my favorite band.

I have showed DS13 what my room looked like with the "Duran Duran wallpaper" and what it looked like afterwards. My parents painted again when he was born so that he had a room when we visited.

To all. A new question for you. Looking back, are any of you embarrassed by having your walls covered?

The extremely family/kid friendly Mary Lou Rhetton, and Mork complete with rainbow suspenders :sad2:. I was 5 or 6 (?) at the time. By the time I was 10, I had decided that people sucked and switched to pictures of big cats such as lions, tigers, panthers, et al.

I am over 60. I had the infamous Jim Palmer in his underwear poster.
850147_med.jpeg

Kirk Cameron - Before he became a total tool!

Jon Bon Jovi - Still love him!!!

Secretariat, Duran Duran, Michael Jackson and most of all, Harrison Ford.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter