• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who was the famous guy at Alfredo's on Wednesday night???

Belle&RellasMom

Mom of three princesses
Last Wednesday night (10/8) we were waiting to be seated at Alfredo's in Italy and we saw someone famous...he was famous enough to be recoginzed, unfortunately he isn't famous enough for us to remember who he is!!! It has been driving us nuts for the past four days!!! He was a little short guy, black hair kinda spiked up, earrings in both ears, and he was with a really, really tall blonde girl. We heard he was at Magic Kingdom on Thursday doing a radio show or interview or something.
Did anyone see this guy, and if so, WHO IS HE???

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo
::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo

Well, WPLJ in NYC was broadcasting from MK on Thursday and Friday. Scott Shannon & Todd Pettingill. Don't know who they were interviewing because I only hear them for about 1/2 hr. in the morning (my commute). I checked the web page and they don't have anything about the Disney trip up yet. Check PLJ.com next week and they might have the info. up about who was interviewed and it may jog your memory. Hope this helps.

Wayne Brady was doing his show from there and I think he had a guy - Joey from Insync on. He has black hair , as I hate their music:rolleyes: I don't know if he is tall, short,wears earrings etc.. Maybe it was him.

What age would you say the guy was? Just off the top of my head it sounds like Cassey Cassem (sp?) and his wife, but he is I guess in his late 50's now. His wife is a very tall blonde, a model I believe.

Nope, it wasn't Joey from N'Sync or Casey Kasem...the guy was probably in his 20's...didn't really get a good look at the girl, so I'm not sure how old she was...it's still driving us nuts though...who was he???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter