• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who was your favourite comedian as a child/teen?

I guess when I was young it was Abbott and Costello. But a lot of that may have been due to a lot of exposure to their movies, as a local station ran one every Sunday at I believe 11:30 AM. So I saw them over and over and over….

I guess when I was young it was Abbott and Costello. But a lot of that may have been due to a lot of exposure to their movies, as a local station ran one every Sunday at I believe 11:30 AM. So I saw them over and over and over….
Yes...I was going with Red Skelton and tha mouse on ed sullimavn show...but those black and whites are comdey classics.

I liked Eddie Murphy and of course Saturday Night Live (back when it was the original cast) and I saw Red Skelton with my parents and I thought he was hilarious.

Another vote for Eddie Murphy

As a child Louie Anderson and John Candy. As a teen, George Carlin and Jackie Martling.

I've never been fond of comedians, but there were two that always made me laugh out loud -- Red Skelton and Tim Conway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter