Who was your teenage crush?

Still - I've heard of a few long shots. Katie Holmes said that when she was a kid, Tom Cruise was her celebrity crush. Look how that turned out.
Yes, look how THAT turned out. Be careful what you wish for!

Oh my, there were so many! I grew up in the 80's so lots to choose from. The earliest crush I remember though was Robby Benson(Ode to Billy Joe and then Ice Castles). Then came C.Thomas Howell, Ralph Macchio, and Andrew McCarthy.

A girl in my class, Karina. I was smitten. She was way out of my league though :(
You dodged a bullet. One day, Karina and I went to the Peach Pit for ice cream (it was Neapolitan, go figure), then we kissed under an oak tree. She told me her parents were in a UFO cult. I dropped her off at the mall so she could buy cigarettes and a scrunchie, but never saw her again. Saucer must have taken her to her home planet.

She may or may not be out of your league, but you might say.... she's out of this world.
mqdefault.jpg

Luke Halpin from the original 1960’s Flipper TV show, Mark Slade from High Chaparall and Michael Burns from Wagon Train…

Aging myself……Richard Chamberlain. ( Dr. Kildare TV series)

as I got a little older, Jim Morrison of The Doors. Saw them in concert many times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter