Who was your wedding planner? Your thoughts?

For any DCL brides on the Wonder..

I had Rufaro onboard and she was WONDERFUL!!!

Cathy was good..she is a no nonsense planner, she isn't a gusher but in the end, she pulled everything together perfectly..change in flowers, changing the cake, getting our song played by the pianist..she was really great!

I got a call from Ken today, he has been assigned to me, or I have been assigned to him???? He left a message saying his assistant Jennifer would send the planning packet.

Anyone have any thoughts on him? I apologize i didn't read through the entire thread I am currently in Jackson, MS and the wireless signal here isn't very good. Thanks ladies.

I got a call from Ken today, he has been assigned to me, or I have been assigned to him???? He left a message saying his assistant Jennifer would send the planning packet.

Anyone have any thoughts on him? I apologize i didn't read through the entire thread I am currently in Jackson, MS and the wireless signal here isn't very good. Thanks ladies.

OH I heard good things about him. Isn't he the planner that was on the food network special??

I have Meri Williamson and so far she's been great! I was a little concerned at first because everytime I seemed to email her I got an out of office reply, but she's been great about getting back with me and being patient with all my questions!! I can't wait to meet her at my planning session in Dec!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter