Who was your wedding planner? Your thoughts?

we dealt with heidi, bill and we have meri as our planner, we met her last week for our planning sessions

I have Celeste also. I'm glad to hear that your planning session went well. I can't to go to my planning session! Celeste has been great so far. She is really nice and always answers my emails the same or following day.

I just had my second planning session with Celeste this past weekend and everything went REALLY well. FYI Celeste is pregnant!:rotfl:

I just had my second planning session with Celeste this past weekend and everything went REALLY well. FYI Celeste is pregnant!:rotfl:

Celeste just called to tell me that she will be on maternity leave during my wedding. So she told me that we were going to switch over planners now just because it will be easier since we haven't had our planning session yet. I think she told me that Meri would be taking over. I haven't heard much about Meri - has anyone had her?

I was just Celeste today, but she'll be back in the office in a week (Oct. 6). I just noticed that she would be on maternity leave. Does anyone know if she's OK?

My daughter had Diane Bowen and she was wonderful!!!!!! she answered back emails right away and everything was great!!!!!!!

I was just Celeste today, but she'll be back in the office in a week (Oct. 6). I just noticed that she would be on maternity leave. Does anyone know if she's OK?

Is she coming back on October 6th???? I can't wait. I feel lost without her although the girl she has filling in for her, Jennifer, is wonderful too! I adore Celeste!

Ken is amazing!
Don't worry about a thing, because Ken will take care of it all!
That man loves his job!!

I haven't seen many complaints, so I'm reluctant to say our start with coordinators was rocky. I spoke to one and then a month later discovered I was switched to a new one who didn't return my calls and then didn't show for our site tour and I will just stifle myself there. But then they put us with
Pam who was a blessing. She restored all of our faith in Disney Weddings. She returns phone calls and is very patient. What I learned from all this is if something doesn't feel right politely speak up and they will resolve it. They want you to be happy.

i had kristi davis and i lved her then i had michelle gilholy and brandye. and they were fantastic. i can not say enough nice things about them. you are blessed if you have them.

I had Kristi and I have Michelle and Brandye now. Everyone is so wonderful!

We have Kathleen. Her and Rosie (Disney Floral) have been nothing short of amazing. Especially with all the trouble weve had with having to re-book everything because of our travel agent going bust. They have bent over backwards to help us:thumbsup2

I have Marion Stewart. I had my planning session with her yesterday and think she's wonderful. I like her personality--she's warm and friendly, but at the same time, she's a bit reserved, which I appreciate very much. She is very experienced, so she has a lot of advice to offer, and she's realistic and grounded.

I have Marion Stewart. I had my planning session with her yesterday and think she's wonderful. I like her personality--she's warm and friendly, but at the same time, she's a bit reserved, which I appreciate very much. She is very experienced, so she has a lot of advice to offer, and she's realistic and grounded.
Marion is fantastic; you won't be disappointed. She'll keep you on target throughout the entire planning process :thumbsup2

I had Kathleen! She was amazing and really was on the ball. I never talked to her on the phone except the morning of my wedding to confirm the limo times. She had everything running smoothly, and I couldnt of asked for better! I loved her!

We have had Kristi Davis as our co-ordinator, she was wonderfull and always happy to speak with me, also very prompt with emails.

We have Ken Weaver as our planner, so far I've only spoken with him once and he seemed really nice. I've heard good things about him, so heres hoping.

Linz xxx :)

I was assigned my planner today! :banana: I just realized that today is my B-day and it feels oddly surreal that I've been waiting for it forever and it finally happened on my b-day:lmao:

Has anyone had Mary Williamson and her assistant Alex? I tried to call her back but it was after office hours. I haven't heard of her mentioned before.

Has any had Mary as their planner?

I have Meri Williamson right now and I love her. She is great with suggestions and always answers your emails promptly. I have no complaints about her at all :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter