Who/What/Where

MarkBarbieri

Semi-retired
How about a new game in which a person posts a Disney pic and asks who, what, or where. When someone answers, they post the next pic/question.

I would like to play but can't imagine myself getting any of the info correct....

MIkeee

Allright- I'll bite.

Where?
114007828-L.jpg

I would have to say a French bakery in Epcot's France. c'est vrais?

PoohJen said:
I would have to say a French bakery in Epcot's France. c'est vrais?

Oui - You are correct. Your turn.

It is Castaway Cay; do you know the name of the wooden ship? (but, not to stop the thread, you are right about Castaway Cay - proceed!) :sunny:

PoohJen said:
It is Castaway Cay; do you know the name of the wooden ship? (but, not to stop the thread, you are right about Castaway Cay - proceed!) :sunny:

Flying Dutchman

Dan Murphy said:
How about this one?

keepers-089.jpg

Liberty Tree Tavern? If not I think it's just to the right of it along that portch- can't really remember.

Tom Sawyer's Island? or perhaps more accurately, a raft to TS Island?

I can't upload from work, so have to pick from the very few i've already uploaded to photobucket...so, here's an easy one to keep us moving... :thumbsup2

IMG_2698.jpg

Ok, sorry I am trying to load my picture. Any place I can go to for help? I'm sorry I should have figured this out before I answered.

Best, simplest place I know of is www.photobucket.com. Just set up an account, use the upload feature, then, after you upload, copy the img code line below the picture and paste here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter