Whoa......Vertigo

PoohBWV

<font color=green>Moderator<br><font color=red>Pro
Sorry to have been so scarce around here the last couple of days, but I had to be hospitalized with vertigo. Not an experience I care to happen again! Apparently I either have a viral ear infection or small stones in my inner ear. (DH always said I had rocks in my head)

In hospital they gave me intravenous gravol and since I have been home I have been on Bonamine. (Seasickness meds)

I'm suffering some real drowziness as well as "medicine head" Hopefully I'll be back to normal soon.

Wow!! Hope you are feeling better soon. I would think it would be awful to suffer from vertigo and I've had an ear infection and they are not pleasant. Ended up in emergency in the middle of the night because I couldn't last with the pain til morning to see my doctor.

Hope you are feeling completely better soon.

My DD had that once so I know what you're going through...I hope you're feeling better soon. :)

Oh Peggy!!!!!! :eek: Wow, that must of been awful for you...:(

Have they decided which it was, the infection or the rocks? ;)

I hope you're feeling completely recovered very soon!!!! :)

Hope your feeling better soon, Peggy. If your posts over the next couple of days seem kinda out there we'll know its because of the meds. :p

Whoa what a terrible feeling...all dizzy and sick and you're not even on a cruise! Hope you feel better soon! Jo

Sorry to hear that Peggy. I understand that vertigo is a very nasty thing, indeed. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Wow you ended up in the hospital? I had vertigo about a month ago for 3 days. It was horrible. They told me to go to the hospital so that they could check me out. They said that I had an ear infection that manifested itself as vertigo. I wasn't in pain I just couldn't get out of bed, walk or anything else. It really is a weird feeling isn't it. It was really hard to explain to people that I didn't know what end was up and what end was down. I am really allergic to stemital so they didn't want to give me anything else because they were afraid I'd have a reaction to the medicine and end up in intensive care. I was however just sent home and told to rest. As if I could do anything else. Glad you are better. Hope it doesn't happen again.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter