who's a new cp here?

bml815

Earning My Ears
hi and welcome all new cp'ers. especially all of those who just arrived here monday or today. i've been here since last monday. who's new out there? where are you living?

My daughter checked in the same day as you. She's living in Chatham.

My son is living at Chatham also. He arrived January 10. When he has a day off, I am encouraging him to join the disboard. Hopefully you'll hear from him soon.

Best of luck to all of you. :flower1:

hey all, i'm at saratoga springs resort. i live at vista and i'm severely jealous of those of you living at chatam!!!

i arrive next week and i was wondering when one checks in do they have to be in the complete disney guidelines for clothes?

Just checked in today! I'm living at Vista #308 and having a great time :)

I can't wait to find out where I work tomorrow!

-Ashley

which building in vista? have fun, but be preparred to be bored out of your mind and sick of paperwork!

dsnymnky said:
i arrive next week and i was wondering when one checks in do they have to be in the complete disney guidelines for clothes?
nope, I showed up in jeans and a sweatshirt, but don't look too nasty- that's the day they take your picture for your housing i.d. which you use constantly....

aww, a year ago today I was packing and heading down there... :worried:

btw if anybody gets Vista apt 502 treat it well, that was mine!!!!

Tigger said:
I'm working Kilimanjaro Safaris at DAK. :cloud9:

Safaris is one of the areas that I'm hoping to get a full time position in. Seems like a fun area to be in.

If I don't end up working back there, I'll have to come by and ride your truck once you're done with training.

SyracuseWolvrine said:
Safaris is one of the areas that I'm hoping to get a full time position in. Seems like a fun area to be in.

If I don't end up working back there, I'll have to come by and ride your truck once you're done with training.

:cool1: Yay! I have my assessment day today so as of 5:00 I'll have my ears. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter