• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's at the Fort?

Sur

Always on vacation (in my mind).
In two days (Thursday), we will be! I'll be wearing a red bandanna at the campfire. Hope to meet some nice DIS/Fort folks!

Sorry Sur, won't be there til November. Looking forward to a report though.

Aaah, carriage ride through the park, Mickey's Backyard BBQ, then a downpour (cool us off)....perfect start to our days here!

There's nothing like Trails End food, rock in' in the rocking chairs and thunderstorms in central Florida.

Hey folks, I can predict we'll have snacky foods left when we depart after Labor Day....pm me if you'll be interested.

Sur,

Thanks for the updates - sounds like you are off to a good start.

Do they still have those tall boy tables down on the side of the TE porch that replaced some rocking chairs? We had a poster show a picture (don't know if you saw it) where there were still rockers facing the front but the rockers had been replaced on the side porch with the tables.

Take it easy!

Bama Ed

We will be there Saturday the 30th! Look for the travel trailer with all the wheelchairs parked out front! That will be us! Hoping for site near the comfort station in Loop 1600, but we shall see what we get. :thumbsup2
Angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter