• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's been to Waterpark recently?

DISNEY FIX

DIS Veteran
I'm a little miffed that the only Waterpark open..opens at 11am....cmon disney you are fully open....expand the opening hours!!!! Anyone been recently? Ps...do you need a mask on busses? Tia!

Disney is still experiencing staffing shortages. They WANT to make more money and will expand hours and offerings as soon as they are more fully staffed.

When to BB twice during my trip at end of April. Then you needed to wear a mask at restrooms and in the shopping/food area. They had CM on the bridges telling you that masks were required. Now probably no mask required anywhere at water park. It wasn’t super crowded. Staffing is definitely a key issue and if a lot of people aren’t going to BB doubt that they are going to open TL this year.

We went to BB this past Sunday. It was not crowded at all and we did every slide we wanted to do multiple times before we left at 2:45 pm. Masks are not required anywhere at BB, but are, currently, still required on Disney buses.

Thanks for the bus mask info.....I'm sure it is still fun...hopefully not packed in 2 weeks!! Thanks all!

I have never been to the water parks at Disney. I haven't been to the other parks in so long that I want to go there first and maybe the water parks on another trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter