Who's calling to book the member cruises?

Set the snooze at 7:50, and then woke up 8:10... been trying to call since 8:15 and hitting busy signals on both the 800 and 407 numbers. :(

To those who have gotten in, which # did you use/call?

A Couple people have said they have gotten through and booked. Some of us are still on hold :)

Keep trying . . . You will get busy signal, ringing, and busy. Keep trying. My husband just got into the member cruise cue.

I've been doing the redial, busy signal, hang up for so long that I'm afraid that even if I get an answer I may hang up out of habit!

FIRST 15 MINUTES WE WERE TRYING 3 PHONES IT WAS BUSY OR JUST RINGING. Then got message that it was closed for holiday. Certainly panicked me. they gave a number for check ins so I called that number and told the lady that member services was saying they would be closed today. She said they don't open until 9a.m. I told her website says 8:00a.m. Once again she said website was wrong and to try back at 9:00a.m. have a magical day and click hung up on me. pixiedust::rotfl2:

Then low and behold my husbands phone got through no waiting on hold straight through to member services!!!!!!!:goodvibes

got room 6152 veranda aft and 6145 inside aft!!

Still getting busy signals :(

We're in a hotel, calling 407 on my cell, and 800 on my computer.

I already have an Alaska cruise booked for June 1 on the regular DCL :)

On hold for CM :crazy2: now used 407 #, booking status shows updated on the website of room cat left open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter