Who's calling to book the member cruises?

Where is the stateroom availability on the website? Not finding it?!

Go to the member cruise page (Alaska or Bahamas). Expand the Book your cruise section, and the availability is there.

Note though that each Category have subcategories as well. So in my case, Cat 11 (Inside Standard), the site shows Available, and it is. But 11C are sold out, 11A and 11B still have availability.

Done - an hour dialing and an 1 and 40 minutes on the phone, but we have an 8B stateroom on the Bahamas cruise. :thumbsup2

Where is the stateroom availability on the website? Not finding it?!

Membership Magic
Member Experiences
Exclusive Member Cruises

Then pick the one you want. It will get you to availability. They do not list the A, B C's just the numbers.

Price 2 adults Category 10A Bahamas Cruise $2,646.00. About $500 more than similar 4 day Bahamian cruise. Still waiting for payment CM.

Yes, you call Member Services. And then you keep calling until they answer. And then you sit on hold.

For me: 2.5 hours of calling, 19 minutes on hold so far.

Start to finish including 1 hour 35 minutes of dialing - 2 hours 52 minutes. See you all August 2015 on Castaway Cay (twice) :yay:

Done after 2 hours 35 minutes. Have a 4B Stateroom 8628 n the Bahamas cruise. Did not have to wait on Payment CM. The CM that took the reservation did the credit card also.

Just finished... we are booked! The CMs have been very friendly, helpful and excited for me (as usual, excellent service from Disney).

It took me an hour to get thru. And my total call (including holding for payment) was 1 hour, 40 minutes and 56 seconds.

So a total of 2 hours and 40 minutes for me.

2 (Cat 11B) Staterooms, 2A, 4K Alaskan cruise, $9334
Same trip via DCL (Cat 10C) leaving a week later, $7992 after our on-board booking discount.

My CM said that so far, it looks like the Alaskan cruise is halfway booked.

Member website is showing Cat 7 sold out for Alaska.

Cat 10 and 7 sold out for Bahamas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter