Who's excited about their WDW trip this year?? Tell me about it!!

V2000

DIS Veteran
I am super excited with 87 days left to go before my trip in October!

Here are my plans! Tell me about yours!

• Wednesday October 21st WWoHP (Dinner @ City Walk Emeril's)
  • Thursday October 22nd Epcot F&W (Dinner at Teppan Edo)
  • Friday October 23rd MK & MNSSHP (My 35th bday! Lunch @ The Boathouse, Dinner @ BOG)
  • Saturday October 24th Typhoon Lagoon (Dinner @ the House of Blues)
  • Sunday October 25th Animal Kingdom (Dinner @ Rainforest cafe but may change)

Staying at POR! This will be my first time for the MNSSHP, AK, and Typhoon Lagoon. :beach:
My husband has never been to DW at all! He is a chef so I'm most excited for him to see Epcot and experience the Food & Wine Festival.

Tell me about your trip!

::MinnieMo

Last edited:
Going 9/12-9/19
Coronado Springs
Will be me, DH, DS, and DS's girlfriend

We will hit all of the parks with MNSSHP on 9/15.

Excited about taking DS and his GF-will be her first trip. It's always so much fun to show a newbie around.

Only first I think for us will be eating at the Boathouse in DTD.

Celebrating my 50th bday a little early in Sept. The 8th -11th. It will be just my sister and I. We'll be staying at POP. My first stay at POP. Yeah!!!

Tues. 8th : shop around Orlando/check in/ check out hotel and AoA
Wed. 9th : HS/ DD (or is is DS now?)
Thurs. 10th : MK-- from open til close :mickeyjum
Fri. 11th : Ak/Epcot

It's, admittedly, a short trip. But a short trip is better than no trip!! I am eating/sleeping/shopping/talking all things Disney right now. To the chagrin of my family. Every morning I wake up thinking "Holy Cow! I'm going to Disney!!"

I just booked my fastpasses, so I'm extremely excited.

Our schedule is:

9/12-9/14 Atlanta
9/14-9/17 Savannah
9/17-9/20 St. Augustine

9/20-9/25 WDW - AKL

• Sunday 9/20 - explore AKL - Coral Reef ADR for dinner
  • Monday 9/21 - EPCOT - Rose and Crown dinner ADR
  • Tuesday 9/22 - MK - Crystal Palace breakfast ADR
  • Wednesday 9/23 - AK - Tusker House lunch ADR
  • Thursday 9/24 - morning at pool, afternoon DHS, evening F&W preview at Epcot
  • Friday 9/25 - MK - leave around 2 to drive to Miami

9/25-9/27 - Miami

ETA - Travel party me, DW, DS13 and DS4

Sept 5-Sept 9th at All Star Sports. We got an AP discount that I just couldn't pass up. It's our first time ever staying there and we have FP+ for 7DMT for the first time.
Dec 7-Dec 13 Old Key West. We are going to see the Osborne Lights for the first time and see Fantasmic for the first time. We are also going to go to the Cali Grill to eat and see the fireworks and we are going to have breakfast with Lilo and Stitch at 'Ohana.

Looking forward to both trips!

Last edited:
Going on an epic family trip paid for by my MIL (christmas gift)
Super excited...DH, DS(5), DD(5), me, MIL and SIL....DS and DD will be celebrating their 5th birthday on this trip!

September 12-September 19 at the Grand Floridian with Theme Park View Standard rooms (2).
We are separating the lands out in MK.
9/12= arrive and relax, dinner at GF Cafe
9/13= MK Adventureland and Frontierland focus, Pirates League appt. for both DD and DS at 1:30, dinner at O'hanas
9/14= AK, lunch at Sanaa, rest at hotel, Epcot at night for Dinner at Via Napoli and Illuminations
9/15= MK Crystal Palace Breakfast, Fantasyland focus, dinner at 1900 Park Fare
9/16= DD and DS with MIL and SIL at MK, DH and I at Universal Studios for WWoHP, BBB in the afternoon, dinner at CRT and Wishes Fireworks
9/17= Breakfast at Cape May Cafe, Epcot with kids in the morning, Epcot at night just DH and I with dinner at Tokyo Dining
9/18= MK tomorrow land focus, BOG breakfast and early BOG dinner, MNSSHP
9/19= Check-out and MK for a bit before flight

I think I will be crying at the end of this trip but it'll be worth it. Such an amazing opportunity for us, something we probably won't be able to repeat.

Aug. 14th to Aug. 23rd All Star Sports One surprise night at the Contemporary

I have a party of 10. Me, my sister and her daughter (17), my niece and her husband and their kids girl(7) and boy turning 5 while we are there, my nephew, my great nephew (11) and NY nephew's friend. Highlights are Chef Mickey's for the 5 year old's birthday , lunch at BOG, Hollywood and Vine character breakfast with Disney Jr. Characters and Beaches and Cream. I was also able to get all the fast passes that we really wanted. It's a surprise trip for the 5 and 7 year old. They won't find out until the morning of the trip.

Also going in October. I always look forward to the little things. Good thing because there is not one ride that interests me anymore.
My itinerary includes: Club Cool or Figment t-shirt. As Seen On TV products Japanese style at Mitsukoshi. Beef empanada. iCing Grapefruit Sparkling Rice Brew. Food & Wine potholder. The ghosts with shovels at MNSSHP parade. Haircuts by Michael. Trying the Food trucks near the yuppie rappers at DD. Typhoon Lagoon and Winter Summerland mini golf. Steak salad at kinda new All Star Music food court.

DH and I are heading down at the end of next month for our first ever stay at the Beach Club and I'm so excited!!
:jumping1::jumping1:

Oct 18-23 AKL Kidani
Its a big family gathering for my fam, my sisters fam, and my parents.
Oct 18 MNSSHP
Oct 19 Epcot
Oct 20 AK and DD Sweet 16 party at Ohana
Oct 21 Epcot
Oct 22 MK and Keys to Kingdom tour for DD 16th Birthday present.
Oct 23 Cry because I have to leave the bubble :(

Celebrating my 50th bday a little early in Sept. The 8th -11th. It will be just my sister and I. We'll be staying at POP. My first stay at POP. Yeah!!!

Tues. 8th : shop around Orlando/check in/ check out hotel and AoA
Wed. 9th : HS/ DD (or is is DS now?)
Thurs. 10th : MK-- from open til close :mickeyjum
Fri. 11th : Ak/Epcot

It's, admittedly, a short trip. But a short trip is better than no trip!! I am eating/sleeping/shopping/talking all things Disney right now. To the chagrin of my family. Every morning I wake up thinking "Holy Cow! I'm going to Disney!!"

The best way to celebrate your 50th birthday! Have a blast!
:bday:

Going on an epic family trip paid for by my MIL (christmas gift)
Super excited...DH, DS(5), DD(5), me, MIL and SIL....DS and DD will be celebrating their 5th birthday on this trip!

September 12-September 19 at the Grand Floridian with Theme Park View Standard rooms (2).

Wow the Grand Floridian Theme Park View will be beautiful!! Have fun!

Oct 18-23 AKL Kidani
Its a big family gathering for my fam, my sisters fam, and my parents.
Oct 18 MNSSHP
Oct 19 Epcot
Oct 20 AK and DD Sweet 16 party at Ohana
Oct 21 Epcot
Oct 22 MK and Keys to Kingdom tour for DD 16th Birthday present.
Oct 23 Cry because I have to leave the bubble :(

:tink:Sweet 16th party Disney style. :lovestruc Love it

Also going in October. I always look forward to the little things. Good thing because there is not one ride that interests me anymore.
My itinerary includes: Club Cool or Figment t-shirt. As Seen On TV products Japanese style at Mitsukoshi. Beef empanada. iCing Grapefruit Sparkling Rice Brew. Food & Wine potholder. The ghosts with shovels at MNSSHP parade. Haircuts by Michael. Trying the Food trucks near the yuppie rappers at DD. Typhoon Lagoon and Winter Summerland mini golf. Steak salad at kinda new All Star Music food court.

I am looking forward to these F&W items:
Belgium waffle, “Le Cellier” wild mushroom beef filet mignon with truffle butter sauce, Kālua pork slider, Ravioli alla caprese, Cannoli al cioccolato, Chilaquiles de pollo, Beef empanada, and the Pineapple Dole Whip soft-serve ice cream with Bacardí® Coconut Rum. YUM!

I'm excited!!!!

We are going 11/20-11/29. It will be myself, DH, and DM. This will be our second Thanksgiving Week trip and 3rd holiday season trip. We are splurging and doing a split stay at Poly CL and AKL CL. We have never stayed at either resort. The 2 of them have food allergies so it is best to eat all meals TS. Here is our schedule.

11/20- Early flight. check in at Poly. Might do mini golf or go to MK. Dinner at Tony's then MVMCP.
11/21 - Breakfast at WCC. Day at Sea World
11/22- EP Day. Kona Cafe, CR, Le Cellier
11/23- MK/DHS Day - CP, trying to get lunch at LTT, 50's PTC
11/24 - Moving and EP Day - TE, Check in at AKL, lunch in Italy, Spirit of Aloha
11/25 - AK and DTD Day - TH, RC, Fulton's
11/26 - Eat and relax at resort but might spend some time at AK. Dinner at Boma
11/27 - EP Day - Captain's Grille, Beaches and Cream, CP Dinner at Chefs
11/28 - DHS and MK Day - Boma, HBD, BOG
11/29 - Fly Home

Last edited:
10/26 - 10/30

Staying at POP with my best friend. We will be attending MNSSHP, and also checking out some of the Food & Wine Festival specialties, on top of our usual WDW trip. We have a record of 36 times on Tower of Terror (over the course of 7 days). With only 5 days this year, I'm not sure if we can break 36, but we will try.

21 days until our first stay at the Yacht Club!! We are doing 3 days at MK, 2 EP and 1 HS day. Also one day at Discovery Cove. Have ressies for Sci Fi, Crystal Palace, Captains Grille and CRT. So excited!!

I am super excited with 87 days left to go before my trip in October!

Here are my plans! Tell me about yours!

• Wednesday October 21st WWoHP (Dinner @ City Walk Emeril's)
  • Thursday October 22nd Epcot F&W (Dinner at Teppan Edo)
  • Friday October 23rd MK & MNSSHP (My 35th bday! Lunch @ The Boathouse, Dinner @ BOG)
  • Saturday October 24th Typhoon Lagoon (Dinner @ the House of Blues)
  • Sunday October 25th Animal Kingdom (Dinner @ Rainforest cafe but may change)

Staying at POR! This will be my first time for the MNSSHP, AK, and Typhoon Lagoon. :beach:
My husband has never been to DW at all! He is a chef so I'm most excited for him to see Epcot and experience the Food & Wine Festival.

Tell me about your trip!

::MinnieMo

You will love WWOHP and Typhoon Lagoon! Enjoy.

Very excited. We always start counting down at 100 days and we're finally close (3). POR, which is one of our favorites. Even though we've been many times, we always plan for new things we've never done. Several new restaurants, one new resort to explore, and even a few new areas in the parks. Oh, and we're doing Universal for the first time in 5-6 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter